Bokurano - 5th Episode "Weakness" discussion thread

MadaraUchiha said:
I didn't get you.

In the last battle the opponent didn't finish anything and waited to the end to settle things. Don't you remember the battle?

Nel said:
In the last battle the opponent didn't finish anything and waited to the end to settle things. Don't you remember the battle?

Yes, I do. I didn't understand what you were saying.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes, I do. I didn't understand what you were saying.

Didn't you think the time span for the last battle is more and the life force of that kid might run out

Nel said:
Didn't you think the time span for the last battle is more and the life force of that kid might run out
I did. I think Ushiro showed a lot of resilience and will-power in not giving up during the final battle.

I certainly did. But, Koyemshi always said he had big plans for Ushiro, maybe hinting that he is stronger than the average human. I'm not really sure if I can rationalize it.

MadaraUchiha said:
I certainly did. But, Koyemshi always said he had big plans for Ushiro, maybe hinting that he is stronger than the average human. I'm not really sure if I can rationalize it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes, I thought that too. But, it was nice to watch him redeem himself.

I don't think any of those kids deserve death. They are all good at the end

Nel said:
I don't think any of those kids deserve death. They are all good at the end
Except Kodama, who probably killed thousands of people, and Kako, who tried to molest Chizu.

MadaraUchiha said:
Except Kodama, who probably killed thousands of people, and Kako, who tried to molest Chizu.

I can understand kodama but why kako? I thought you good considered molestation isn't much to get the criminal death sentence

MadaraUchiha said:
Don't put words in my mouth.

I am not saying anything that you haven't said. I just merely stating what you have said before. According to you kako deserve light punishment and nothing. More

Nel said:
I am not saying anything that you haven't said. I just merely stating what you have said before. According to you kako deserve light punishment and nothing. More
Again, don't put words in my mouth. I merely stated that death sentence should be reserved for the rarest of rare cases. I never said that those who molest should be given 'light' punishments.

MadaraUchiha said:
Again, don't put words in my mouth. I merely stated that death sentence should be reserved for the rarest of rare cases. I never said that those who molest should be given 'light' punishments.

Life sentence or some other sentence are just meaningless for crimes involving moral and ethical values. Just want to know why you think kako deserves death here. Is it because it's just anime?

Nel said:
Life sentence or some other sentence are just meaningless for crimes involving moral and ethical values. Just want to know why you think kako deserves death here. Is it because it's just anime?

MadaraUchiha said:
And, humans off the face of this planet.

You think all the humans are criminals I don't think even an anime can support that

Back