Best fighting scenes

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, if you really want a surprising thing then you would literally see a normal ship fly to the clouds using some sort of water gun, may be that's not the right word in this anime.
You can get to see an island(floating island) in the sky and that doesn't really feel out of place at all.
Isn't that surprising? :D

You wouldn't want to hear my answer ^^

Well, I guess the people above are trying their best to convince you and now I hope they don't throw a tantrum about this.
It is indeed hard to please you. Just for others, watch the one piece first movie. They do cover the gist and you will get to know more about it rather than judging it by others reviews and such.
In that way, you can even please those users who are trying desperately to change your mind about watching one piece.
This forum, used to be a one piece forum at first, so, most of the users love that anime sindar :D
That freedom anime sounds interesting. Did you ever heard of angel densetsu? :D

I hope so too xD

I've seen Angel Densetsu =) Very funny OVA, liked it a lot. I read a few manga chapters right after watching the anime, and it's pretty good too, has more drama elements woven into the story.

Sindar said:
I hope so too xD

I've seen Angel Densetsu =) Very funny OVA, liked it a lot. I read a few manga chapters right after watching the anime, and it's pretty good too, has more drama elements woven into the story.

Yes indeed.
Then you must have heard about Kyou kara ore wa too :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Just one episode?
What about the other episodes?
It isn't a long anime for you to brush it aside, sindar :D

No no, I plan to watch other episodes too, just need to find some time for that =)

Sindar said:
No no, I plan to watch other episodes too, just need to find some time for that =)

after reading all those replies, no one would get convinced by that my man xD
you really planning to complete that? xD

come on, my man xD
you should listen to peeps sometime.
i did watch one episode and it's hella funny xD i am gonna complete that series soon. so watch it, my man xD

come on man xD
you should please the ladies. you don't want to hurt their delicate feelings now xD
didn't you want to watch that series, after watching the first episode, my man?

Sebastian said:
come on man xD
you should please the ladies. you don't want to hurt their delicate feelings now xD
didn't you want to watch that series, after watching the first episode, my man?

I did. I am going to, its just that every time I sit down to watch an anime I end up watching something math related instead xD

Sindar said:
I did. I am going to, its just that every time I sit down to watch an anime I end up watching something math related instead xD

that sound like nerd-ish my man xD
you should overcome that xD
watch only anime, think about it like that

Sindar said:
Nah, math takes the priority :p

Math is scary. even a troll like me, can't take it much.
just curious but how often do you watch anime?

Testaccount said:
Math is scary. even a troll like me, can't take it much.
just curious but how often do you watch anime?

About 2 episodes a week I'd say. I am watching a ton when I am travelling, that is how I was able to finish FMA and some other long series =)

Back