Best fighting scenes

Sindar said:
There are tons of other ones that are not 300 hours long xD

See, I know what shonen anime is. And I know OP is a good anime. Even assuming OP is better than other shonen series I watched it is still not going to be on my list. Its just too long. I would need to hear something shockingly surprising to change my mind =)

if you fixated about not watching the anime, then nothing makes any difference.
but you are going to miss a good refreshing anime.

[font=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Son Goku with ...,so sorry, I have forgot the name of that character, I can only remember Son Goku change into a bear,the other one also change.[/font] :blush:
[font=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I still think that is the best fighting scenes I have seen[/font]

Mirol said:
[font=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Son Goku with ...,so sorry, I have forgot the name of that character, I can only remember Son Goku change into a bear,the other one also change.[/font] :blush:
[font=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I still think that is the best fighting scenes I have seen[/font]

Are you talking about dragon ball Z?
I heard the name goku from DBZ but I am not sure about son goku :D

Mirol said:

@MadaraUchiha , even this post, got a URL.
just what the heck is he doing bro?

I am not a big fan of Battles anime where the main characters become stronger day after day and fight many other people for no absolutely reason. Despite that, I think Naruto and DragonBall has the best fighting scenes ever and their animations are nice and maybe are looking better than other animes and this is the main reason why those 2 are the most famous Battles Anime.

FruitsPunchSamurai said:
For me best fights are: Gintoki vs Hosen in Gintama and Gintoki vs Oboro.
In One Piece I liked the afro-Luffy vs Foxy

i don't know the first real fights but the third fight is funny to watch. i liked that afro look on luffy

Back