AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackangel said:
not at all lately
i think for the past two weeks i actually enjoy posting and i was talking to you a lot
Yeah i feel like there's not been much of a panic recently. just nice steady chats and easy goal reaches

gemxtria said:
Yeah i feel like there's not been much of a panic recently. just nice steady chats and easy goal reaches

that's right and i am very happy about that
it's like we talk a lot with our friends and before we know it, the goal is within our reach already

Blackangel said:
that's right and i am very happy about that
it's like we talk a lot with our friends and before we know it, the goal is within our reach already
That's it! i haven't looked at the goal for a while but i bet we're not far off

gemxtria said:
That's it! i haven't looked at the goal for a while but i bet we're not far off

that's true lol
and it's just 50 more posts now and we made it so far on a bad day. this is really something

Blackangel said:
hi clo
it's good to see you at this hour and here i thought we already entered the inactive hour here
I dont now when inactive hour starts haha! It's only 1pm for me

CryingClown said:
I always here..
Watching you Wazowski, aaaalways watching

Blackangel said:
i got used to it after 3 hours
and don't worry after an year or so you will get used to these timings too i am sure
I just don't know the time differences haha! I have noticed it go back to 0 on my midnight though

Great job everyone.
We made it so far and I am sure at this rate we might be able to meet today's goal without much struggle

Star_Of_Hope said:
Great job everyone.
We made it so far and I am sure at this rate we might be able to meet today's goal without much struggle
We should be able to do it easy hopefully!

I will do my 5 posts as well.
It shouldn't be hard and I am not too tired. I will have to take my headache medicine soon though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back