AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
gemxtria said:
People might just be resting haha! See if anyone appears soon :D

That's true
Let's hope they would try to access the website again now. I will have to make an announcement thread about the downtime

I'm trying to think of ways of getting more people here but i'm no marketing genius haha! I could only think of the Facebook page i asked about and see if that can get any people to come here

gemxtria said:
I'm trying to think of ways of getting more people here but i'm no marketing genius haha! I could only think of the Facebook page i asked about and see if that can get any people to come here

I will talk to Claraviolet about it.
May be we can try to make a new page and try to get some more members here. She will contact you soon about it

Star_Of_Hope said:
I will talk to Claraviolet about it.
May be we can try to make a new page and try to get some more members here. She will contact you soon about it
I'm happy to help with it. Use it as maybe a news and meme site or something but always push towards the forum. There could be a way to do it

gemxtria said:
I'm happy to help with it. Use it as maybe a news and meme site or something but always push towards the forum. There could be a way to do it

I see
We will contact you in another 2-3 days about this. Thank you:D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't think we can meet today's goal.
So at least I will try to get us to the halfway milestone before giving up
I'm trying to have a look at more threads. At least when people come back online they have something to reply to

gemxtria said:
I'm trying to have a look at more threads. At least when people come back online they have something to reply to

That's right
I will try to give some replies now. Lately I haven't been able to post much here

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's right
I will try to give some replies now. Lately I haven't been able to post much here
That's not a problem! usually there's a few other people here. I wish there was an easier way to give users notifications to get them online haha!

gemxtria said:
That's not a problem! usually there's a few other people here. I wish there was an easier way to give users notifications to get them online haha!

Well, that's true
We used to have Tapatalk before but after getting the new responsive theme, we dropped it.
May be we will have to look into that again

[quote="gemxtria" pid='227729' dateline='1605694521']
It's just luck of the draw really, who's online and what time. We Need to find people Whatsapps and bother them to come online haha!
[/quote]

That would be a breach of privacy
I don't think it's a good idea unless you know them in real life :D

gemxtria said:
Ah privacy schmivacy! I'm joking i would never do that haha

Well we had a discussion about that before.
I was against it and it's better to protect our data online rather than regret it later :D

[quote="gemxtria" pid='227757' dateline='1605695567']
Yeah of course. It's a lot more serious these days
[/quote]

Exactly.
It got complicated these days. We need to look for an anonymous platform or we need a dedicated mobile app for our website

Star_Of_Hope said:
Exactly.
It got complicated these days. We need to look for an anonymous platform or we need a dedicated mobile app for our website
An app would be cool! I just don't know how we'd do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back