AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
gemxtria said:
I just feel tired so it's manageable. But i get irritated so maybe it's not good for a sales job

that makes sense
and you need to be cheerful most of the time and that's one of the requirements of your field. must have been very hard

Blackangel said:
that makes sense
and you need to be cheerful most of the time and that's one of the requirements of your field. must have been very hard
I can manage. We have music on and it's good music today so that cheers me up

gemxtria said:
I can manage. We have music on and it's good music today so that cheers me up

oh cool
what are you listening? i am listening to this korean song called i wanna reset and it's good

Blackangel said:
oh cool
what are you listening? i am listening to this korean song called i wanna reset and it's good
Just the radio at the moment. They're playing Adele at the moment haha

gemxtria said:
Just the radio at the moment. They're playing Adele at the moment haha

she is good
i like her set fire to the rain a lot and others too but i can't remember those titles suddenly lol

Blackangel said:
she is good
i like her set fire to the rain a lot and others too but i can't remember those titles suddenly lol
That's actually the song they're playing believe it or not

gemxtria said:
That's actually the song they're playing believe it or not

i got the power of esp
lol i am just kidding that's good and usually that makes me happy and sad at the same time

We made it so far today.
I think Angel worked so far for such good progress. I will try to be here more

Yeah we made a lot of progress today.
Tomorrow I won't be here much. We have some festival celebrations here and I plan to attend them

That's great Star
Enjoy them and what kind of celebration is that? I don't know any festivals for tomorrow

Star_Of_Hope said:
He had downtime today.
It's close to 3-4 hours. This is going to impact today's activity here
Hi gemxtria.
Hopefully someone will come online that can chat with us. If not i'll try post threads that could get replies later

gemxtria said:
Hopefully someone will come online that can chat with us. If not i'll try post threads that could get replies later

That's great
As it occurred during the active time, I don't think many people will drop by today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back