AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote="gemxtria" pid='227520' dateline='1605608580']
Nice to see you! Yesterday was okay. We got about 210
[/quote]

that's really great!
then i should try to work hard to meet the goal today as you boys did all the work yesterday

Blackangel said:
that's really great!
then i should try to work hard to meet the goal today as you boys did all the work yesterday
I should be around most of the day to help. Work is still quite quiet

gemxtria said:
I should be around most of the day to help. Work is still quite quiet

that's good to know
at least you will have some time for yourself and how is your dog now? is she alright?

Blackangel said:
that's good to know
at least you will have some time for yourself and how is your dog now? is she alright?
She's getting better i think. she's on her own today though so i'll have to see how she is later

gemxtria said:
She's getting better i think. she's on her own today though so i'll have to see how she is later

that's good to know
and sorry i forgot to ask about her before and it slipped my mind. it's good news finally

Blackangel said:
that's good to know
and sorry i forgot to ask about her before and it slipped my mind. it's good news finally
We just need to get up in the night and make sure she goes outside but she's all good now

gemxtria said:
We just need to get up in the night and make sure she goes outside but she's all good now

that must have been exhausting for you
try to get more sleep for yourself gem and don't overwork and try to look for ways to get more time for yourself

Blackangel said:
that must have been exhausting for you
try to get more sleep for yourself gem and don't overwork and try to look for ways to get more time for yourself
Sleep is for the weak haha! Nah i need a good night to be fair. I didn't get much last night

gemxtria said:
Sleep is for the weak haha! Nah i need a good night to be fair. I didn't get much last night

not again
you told me your gf works in thursday and friday right? is it because of the dog then?

Blackangel said:
not again
you told me your gf works in thursday and friday right? is it because of the dog then?
I just couldn't get rested last night. I was just wide awake all night

gemxtria said:
I just couldn't get rested last night. I was just wide awake all night

sometimes it happens
it's just like we can't shutdown our minds and before we know it, it's time to wake up again

Blackangel said:
sometimes it happens
it's just like we can't shutdown our minds and before we know it, it's time to wake up again
I only got tired 10 minutes before my alarm so i'm really crashing now

gemxtria said:
I only got tired 10 minutes before my alarm so i'm really crashing now

oh you poor thing
that's terrible and it's like you didn't get any sleep at all and 10 minutes doesn't count!

Blackangel said:
oh you poor thing
that's terrible and it's like you didn't get any sleep at all and 10 minutes doesn't count!
10 minutes is enough for the day haha! I can get through it fine

gemxtria said:
10 minutes is enough for the day haha! I can get through it fine

no way lol
it is very bad for your health and i can't just imagine how bad it could get if you couldn't sleep for more than a day

Blackangel said:
no way lol
it is very bad for your health and i can't just imagine how bad it could get if you couldn't sleep for more than a day
I should sleep well tonight so i'll be fine by the morning

Blackangel said:
that's really good to know
if i don't sleep for a day or more, i get sick a lot and it's like very bad for me
I just feel tired so it's manageable. But i get irritated so maybe it's not good for a sales job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back