AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
gemxtria said:
Easy easy easy easy haha!

lol if you say so
and you are right. if we keep talking we can do it in no time at all. i don't feel too good today. after this i am going to get some sleep

Blackangel said:
lol if you say so
and you are right. if we keep talking we can do it in no time at all. i don't feel too good today. after this i am going to get some sleep
Hope everything is okay. have a good sleep! I managed to get more last night which was good

gemxtria said:
Hope everything is okay. have a good sleep! I managed to get more last night which was good

that's really great gem
i am happy for you and i think star already left. here i thought we could get more help lol

Blackangel said:
that's really great gem
i am happy for you and i think star already left. here i thought we could get more help lol
Ah we'll be okay, don't worry. There shouldn't be much left

Blackangel said:
just 7 more lol
and if only i feel good i would have thought extra posts today too lol. i hate myself now
Once we reach 200 i'll try post more threads to get the numbers up ready for tomorrow

gemxtria said:
Once we reach 200 i'll try post more threads to get the numbers up ready for tomorrow

you are really cool gem
and don't overwork and get more sleep today as well. is it a slow day today too at work for you?

Blackangel said:
you are really cool gem
and don't overwork and get more sleep today as well. is it a slow day today too at work for you?
I've served one person today and i've been here 5 hours haha!

Blackangel said:
that's good.
then i take it work isn't too bad. then keep on listening to music and try to relax yourself gem
Yeah it'll be okay. I have people to talk to so it's not so bad. But i usually go out for an afternoon break for a vape but i can't today so i'm sad at that haha

gemxtria said:
Yeah it'll be okay. I have people to talk to so it's not so bad. But i usually go out for an afternoon break for a vape but i can't today so i'm sad at that haha

oh don't worry
and i am sure you will get time for vape soon and you can excuse for a bit, for that right?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I hope for the same as well.
If we get around 400 this weekend, it shouldn't take long for us to cover all the slack
400 on a weekend will be hard but i'll be around all day saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back