AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote="gemxtria" pid='227902' dateline='1605714837']
Hopefully someone will be here whilst i'm at work on saturday or i'll die of boredom
[/quote]

Well, I don't think I will be able to be here much this weekend.
Still, I will try to be here from time to time :D

gemxtria said:
That's okay. I'll talk tot myself if i have to

Well, Blackangel might be here.
She is always here at MAF. Most of the time anyway. If not CryingClown will be here :D

[quote="gemxtria" pid='227910' dateline='1605718804']
It surprised me that it was quiet on weekends. Specially when it was generally the time everyone is off work
[/quote]

They are taking a day off from here too.
As it's not too active, people doesn't even stop by for a visit. That's includes me too

Rinko said:
They are taking a day off from here too.
As it's not too active, people doesn't even stop by for a visit. That's includes me too
That makes sense. I usually spend the day here if i'm in work

gemxtria said:
I'll check it out on my phone in a little while. I cant get on facebook at work

that's cool gem
and i won't be joining it but i will help you in everyway i can. my niece blocked me and i haven't been logging into my account after that

[quote="gemxtria" pid='227992' dateline='1605781281']
That's a shame :( Maybe if you come back onto it we can all work together on content
[/quote]

i was humiliated badly
and i don't think i will be able to login to it and i hope you will understand it. i will ask blackrose to lend you a hand. she is good with this

Blackangel said:
i was humiliated badly
and i don't think i will be able to login to it and i hope you will understand it. i will ask blackrose to lend you a hand. she is good with this
Any help would be nice. I could try on my own. It'll just be a case of keeping up with news and making memes haha!

gemxtria said:
Any help would be nice. I could try on my own. It'll just be a case of keeping up with news and making memes haha!

that's cool
and i think slowly others also will offer their support to you. i am sure of that

gemxtria said:
Hopefully it gets popular so we can get more people interested in here

yeah and i hope for the same as well
we really need it and i think it will be popular in the future. i am sure of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back