A new forum design plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaurya said:
@ak said:
Gaara, you doing my head in. Seriously, you are. No sh't sherlock you are an admin. And it is not "my" job to go make one, why dont you do it? Arent you are so called "programmer" that has worked on 7 projects ehh?. Damn.
If you are not willing to come up with something better, stop complaining about the banner we already have.
Yup. I am the programmer but I've got zero skills with photoshop. In case you haven't noticed, Claraviolet and I aren't exactly artistic.

Well duh, you are the programmer. Why do you think other website has designers? Lmao.

@ak said:
Well duh, you are the programmer. Why do you think other website has designers? Lmao.
And yeah. Other websites have a bigger budget too :toomad1: In case you haven't noticed, Claraviolet is the only one here with a job. Maybe we'll hire someone if we get more members but right now, we're not willing to do that.

Well I don't think that we need to change the forum design. I'd rather have our avatar's display pics get enlarged. At least to about 150x200 <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back