A new forum design plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
maisafie said:
Well ... i'm new here :) but .... this design is awful. Nothig from what i've seen is making me trying to stay here for a longer period of time. I will stay however but not for this look but for someone who told me join :). Sorry for being so harsh ....

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

Awful? Don't worry,we are just a small community who are...active.I mean active.92 threads and 760 posts in 3 days...I am proud of these guys >. <
It's your choice to stay or leave.But I am glad that you are here.

:bye::bye:

Claraviolet said:
Awful? Don't worry,we are just a small community who are...active.I mean active.92 threads and 760 posts in 3 days...I am proud of these guys >. <

instead of listening to multiple people about the theme being an eyesore you are going to turn away a new member...
:toomad1:

Claraviolet said:
:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

:bye::bye:

What should that bye means ? That I should go away ? And I thought you can accept criticism :D. Well anyway i'm stick to my oppinion that this design must be changed if you want this community to evolve :D.

Shaurya said:
@ak said:
So, you are planning on keeping this ugly default design that u didn't make yourself?.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

+ a programmer dont make a design, a designer makes the design.

Maybe get an anime design? ehh?.

What is wrong with this design?. Hm answer is so easy. It's a default design, it looks ugly, and does not look like an anime design what so ever.

And please, use the word "stakeholder" correctly next time.

"The blue color we've used is pleasant and it won't hurt your eyes", that is actually not true, since a monitor actually hurts your eyes. It's the same thing like watching TV.

If you're that interested, go search all the available my BB themes. We'll enable the theme you like best.
Default design? Do you know what the default design looks like? -_-
The programmer makes the interface design too buddy. I've worked on like 7 projects already. While you on the other hand probably never had to work on a real project before.
I did use stakeholder correctly. I said you were 'acting' like our stakeholder when you're not.
I was talking about the color there and not about your monitor. For all I know, you could still be using some old CRT monitor. Blue and green are said to be the most relaxing colors.
What's up with the bright red letters anyway? Are you a grade schooler throwing a tantrum? -_-

Wow, i was right, your retard lvl is 9000.
Oh, and btw, use vbulletin, it's so much better.
And yeah, this is a default design, no doubt about that. 7 projects already? Wooah really?, u must be a pro then and this is the only thing you could come up with? *Clap* *Clap* for you. And you didnt use stakeholder correctly. Just saying. Well DUH you were talking about the colors and not the monitor. It doesn't matter what color it is, the monitor will still hurt your eyes. There's no relaxing colors for your eyes, because the monitor is hurting your eyes, get that through your head.

"What's up with the bright red letters anyway? Are you a grade schooler throwing a tantrum? -_-" Is that the best insult you could come up with?.
And no, i use these colors because i am color blind, so i can better see the letters. It's pretty hard for me to read other texts. And i like it this way.

And why should i be working on website designs?. I am not a programmer and i will never be a programmer, i am not a "computer science student".

I want to be a computer engineer.

http://gyazo.com/95bf58edb7032d6ec40132d4c11305fa

This, This is a real design.

Target said:
Claraviolet said:

instead of listening to multiple people about the theme being an eyesore you are going to turn away a new member...
:toomad1:

@[Target] *sigh
You can change your theme.You know that right?
We have four different themes for our website. Royalsky,blackEo4,default and serenbb.
What else do you want me to do? And you do know that I respect users opinion the most.But you guys are asking a bit too much. If you want something,just find out what it is.Don't just throw words like "try something creative" .If you ask me,I like our default theme, the most.And I am not participating in this thread,because @[Shaurya] is taking care of this issue (_ _)

@[maisafie] I thought you hated here...>.>
You do know that you are welcome to stay here right?
I will never really ask any sort of user to leave (_ _) and certainly not you. I guess you don't know me that well :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:....but seriously kiddo?

Claraviolet said:
@[Target] *sigh
We have four different themes for our website. Royalsky,blackEo4,default and serenbb.
What else do you want me to do? And you do know that I respect users opinion the most.But you guys are asking a bit too much. If you want something,just find out what it is.Don't just throw words like "try something creative" .If you ask me,I like our default theme, the most.And I am not participating in this thread,because @[Shaurya] is taking care of this issue (_ _)

ya i know that but all these default themes freaking suck... come on its an anime site... why not have a legit anime background some freaking banners that are related to the ANIME of the site like come on what the hell

Target said:
Claraviolet said:
@[Target] *sigh

ya i know that but all these default themes freaking suck... come on its an anime site... why not have a legit anime background some freaking banners that are related to the ANIME of the site like come on what the hell

I agree with Target.

@[Claraviolet] told you that i'll join and I did :). Perhaps if and when my time allow me to do it i'll make a custom theme for your forum. But since then I told you what my first impression is :). Well ... anyway i'll stick with this for some time :).

maisafie said:
@[Claraviolet] told you that i'll join and I did :). Perhaps if and when my time allow me to do it i'll make a custom theme for your forum. But since then I told you what my first impression is :). Well ... anyway i'll stick with this for some time :).

I see and thanks....(_ _)
It's just...never mind. It took me so much time to get all the plugins and stuff and themes ..........................and these guys think of it as some free stuff (_ _)

I have tried contacting mybb staff about our plugins problem(alerts) and I tried various themes....it's just some of these guys are never satisfied.And here I am coming up with a role playing game(you can check this announcement in announcements page) where you can buy things from a shop.

I don't know,it's just hard to please everyone.No matter what we do,there are people who don't like stuff :/

We have 9 group promotions and when this forum gets big,we want to give some real prizes to users.We got big ideas for this site.......(_ _)

Never mind,thanks for the offer ^^

Claraviolet said:
maisafie said:

I see and thanks....(_ _)
It's just...never mind. It took me so much time to get all the plugins and stuff and themes ..........................and these guys think of it as some free stuff (_ _)

I have tried contacting mybb staff about our plugins problem(alerts) and I tried various themes....it's just some of these guys are never satisfied.And here I am coming up with a role playing game(you can check this announcement in announcements page) where you can buy things from a shop.

I don't know,it's just hard to please everyone.No matter what we do,there are people who don't like stuff :/

We have 9 group promotions and when this forum gets big,we want to give some real prizes to users.We got big ideas for this site.......(_ _)

Never mind,thanks for the offer ^^

Learn to take criticism Clara. When you try to build a website, this is what you get.

And if you got big ideas for this site, Getting a new website design should be on the top.

@ak said:
And yeah, this is a default design, no doubt about that. 7 projects already? Wooah really?, u must be a pro then and this is the only thing you could come up with? *Clap* *Clap* for you. And you didnt use stakeholder correctly. Just saying. Well DUH you were talking about the colors and not the monitor. It doesn't matter what color it is, the monitor will still hurt your eyes. There's no relaxing colors for your eyes, because the monitor is hurting your eyes, get that through your head.

"What's up with the bright red letters anyway? Are you a grade schooler throwing a tantrum? -_-" Is that the best insult you could come up with?.
And no, i use these colors because i am color blind, so i can better see the letters. It's pretty hard for me to read other texts. And i like it this way.

And why should i be working on website designs?. I am not a programmer and i will never be a programmer, i am not a "computer science student".

You are aware of the fact that you're talking to an admin right? Insults like that are gonna increase your warning level.
And that's your idea of a real website design? You do realize that you're talking about the 'banner' here. The basic website design is the same. They just have a better banner. If it is a banner you want, go make one. If it is good, we'll make it our default banner.

Shaurya said:
@ak said:

You are aware of the fact that you're talking to an admin right? Insults like that are gonna increase your warning level.
And that's your idea of a real website design? You do realize that you're talking about the 'header' here. The basic website design is the same. They just have a better header. If it is a header you want, go make one. If it is good, we'll make it our default header.

Gaara, you doing my head in. Seriously, you are. No sh't sherlock you are an admin. And it is not "my" job to go make one, why dont you do it? Arent you the so called "programmer" that has worked on 7 projects ehh?. Damn.

DealWithIt.gif

@ak said:
Gaara, you doing my head in. Seriously, you are. No sh't sherlock you are an admin. And it is not "my" job to go make one, why dont you do it? Arent you are so called "programmer" that has worked on 7 projects ehh?. Damn.
If you are not willing to come up with something better, stop complaining about the banner we already have.
Yup. I am the programmer but I've got zero skills with photoshop. In case you haven't noticed, Claraviolet and I aren't exactly artistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back