A new forum design plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

@ak

Please, Please, Please, for the love of god! Get a new forum design... This does not look anywhere near a One Piece Forum or anime forum, what ever you will call it.

So what do you want it to look like?
You are aware of the fact that changing the website design is a lot of work right? And we've just about finished making the website work like we wanted it to.

Shaurya said:
You are aware of the fact that changing the website design is a lot of work right? And we've just about finished making the website work like we wanted it to.

Yuvapix designs.....................
is that right...if its
then how about these designs
  • Hoolya v1 Premium
  • Lucid Light
  • PlayStation 4 MyBB
  • LvL8
    Or
  • Serene BB

Shaurya said:

A website is not build in 1 week. And this was pretty easy to make.

And changing a design is not a lot of work. Making the design, is a lot of work :p. But really, look into another design.

KonahaANBU said:
is that right...if its
  • Hoolya v1 Premium
  • Lucid Light
  • PlayStation 4 MyBB
  • LvL8
    Or
  • Serene BB
We've added Serene BB to the list of themes. You can choose it if you want. But do remember that you need to change to the default theme when you want to use the plugins.

@ak said:

And changing a design is not a lot of work. Making the design, is a lot of work :p. But really, look into another design.
A website is something you can never 'finish' building. You will have to keep on adding changes. I know that.
You are a computer science student right? So how come you of all people act like a stakeholder who doesn't understand what it takes the programmer to make a good design?
When you change the design, we need to reinstall all the plugins and that means some of the recent changes you've made to them might be lost.
Besides, we don't even see 'what' is wrong with the current design. All you keep saying is 'change the design' but you haven't even answered my previous question. 'How do you want it to look like?' You don't have a clear idea what you want but you want us to magically come up with a design that will awe you. That is hard :toomad1:
We even gave you three options. You can change the default theme to something else if you don't like the Royal Sky theme.Also, Claraviolet and I like the current design. The blue color we've used is pleasant and it won't hurt your eyes. So nope. We've got no intention of changing the theme anytime soon.

Shaurya said:
KonahaANBU said:
is that right...if its
  • Hoolya v1 Premium
  • Lucid Light
  • PlayStation 4 MyBB
  • LvL8
    Or
  • Serene BB
We've added Serene BB to the list of themes. You can choose it if you want. But do remember that you need to change to the default theme when you want to use the plugins.
Serene BB the best until now

Shaurya said:
@ak said:

A website is something you can never 'finish' building. You will have to keep on adding changes. I know that.
You are a computer science student right? So how come you of all people act like a stakeholder who doesn't understand what it takes the programmer to make a good design?
When you change the design, we need to reinstall all the plugins and that means some of the recent changes you've made to them might be lost.
Besides, we don't even see 'what' is wrong with the current design. All you keep saying is 'change the design' but you haven't even answered my previous question. 'How do you want it to look like?' You don't have a clear idea what you want but you want us to magically come up with a design that will awe you. That is hard :toomad1:
We even gave you three options. You can change the default theme to something else if you don't like the Royal Sky theme.Also, Claraviolet and I like the current design. The blue color we've used is pleasant and it won't hurt your eyes. So nope. We've got no intention of changing the theme anytime soon.

So, you are planning on keeping this ugly default design that u didn't make yourself?.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

+ a programmer dont make a design, a designer makes the design.

Maybe get an anime design? ehh?.

What is wrong with this design?. Hm answer is so easy. It's a default design, it looks ugly, and does not look like an anime design what so ever.

And please, use the word "stakeholder" correctly next time.

"The blue color we've used is pleasant and it won't hurt your eyes", that is actually not true, since a monitor actually hurts your eyes. It's the same thing like watching TV.

@ak said:
So, you are planning on keeping this ugly default design that u didn't make yourself?.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

+ a programmer dont make a design, a designer makes the design.

Maybe get an anime design? ehh?.

What is wrong with this design?. Hm answer is so easy. It's a default design, it looks ugly, and does not look like an anime design what so ever.

And please, use the word "stakeholder" correctly next time.

"The blue color we've used is pleasant and it won't hurt your eyes", that is actually not true, since a monitor actually hurts your eyes. It's the same thing like watching TV.

If you're that interested, go search all the available my BB themes. We'll enable the theme you like best.
Default design? Do you know what the default design looks like? -_-
The programmer makes the interface design too buddy. I've worked on like 7 projects already. While you on the other hand probably never had to work on a real project before.
I did use stakeholder correctly. I said you were 'acting' like our stakeholder when you're not.
I was talking about the color there and not about your monitor. For all I know, you could still be using some old CRT monitor. Blue and green are said to be the most relaxing colors.
What's up with the bright red letters anyway? Are you a grade schooler throwing a tantrum? -_-

Well ... i'm new here :) but .... this design is awful. Nothig from what i've seen is making me trying to stay here for a longer period of time. I will stay however but not for this look but for someone who told me join :). Sorry for being so harsh ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back