Which one do you prefer Desktop or Laptop ?

Raees

Which one do you prefer Desktop or Laptop ?

I personally prefer Laptops because its portable and can be used with batteries too

Desktop all the way, because they're easier and much cheaper to upgrade, hardware etc. And that, they are more powerfull when it comes to gaming.

But if you are just looking for a school computer, laptops comes in handy. :D

@ak said:
Desktop all the way, because they're easier and much cheaper to upgrade, hardware etc. And that, they are more powerfull when it comes to gaming.

Star_Of_Hope said:
@ak said:

I use both but I definitely prefer desktop.
Laptop is good when you go somewhere.
Desktop is far more convenient and I can work quicker.
Laptop.. I simply can't use it without a mouse, it drives me up the darn walls.

Mobisco said:
Laptop.. I simply can't use it without a mouse, it drives me up the darn walls.

That's why you just connect a mouse and you're good to go ;)

I travel a lot and I prefer having my computer with me (work related stuff) so laptop is obviously the only sensical option. I guess I could have a desktop at home, but so far hasven't seen a need to have one.

I personally prefer desktop, mainly because the keyboard is a lot more comfortable but also because the screen is bigger.
Its just all about preference I have no quarrels with the laptop or the laptop user, and as I type this I am using a laptop, but personally I think desktop is more comfortable. :D

I prefer my Desktop for everyday use, however I do have a laptop for ease of use, especially when I can do Uni work on my travels etc.

I have never had a Laptop and will never get one especially since cell phones these days are pretty much computers and you can surf the internet with them. I'm a big fan of desktop computers as they are much more powerful then laptops, faster, and it's always plugged in so you don't have to worry about the battery dying in a few hours.

I just have a desktop, I think desktop is better than laptop. Because we can use Desktop for long time with no problems but I noticed that we can't use laptop for long hours. When we will work on laptop for long time, it may be hang sometime and for this reason I don't like laptop much. :D

Back