What's your wallpaper?

KuranKaname said:
Or it could be those people who find you handsome but didn't know how to strike up a conversation. It's like a leeway for everything.

Fat chance when the only one who sees my laptop screen is me. Also I think it would take more than a wallpaper to start a conversation with me.

It's this one except its quality is in HD:
Batman-Begins-Bruce-Wayne-Costume-810x427.jpg

Everyone... Guess the character in my wallpaper.
It's easy and yeah I use custom themes to make my laptop look awesome!

TechnicalSuwako said:
I am currently giving KDE a try, which comes with a couple of different wallpapers by default.

jnSFIZc.png

It looks plain and reminds me of windows 7 interface. But old is always good.
That default wallpaper can catch attention though

I have been using Windows 7 and I saw windows 8.1. I never worked with Windows 10. Unlike the two programmers in the house, I am not a person who is comfortable with technology.
Is it a virtual machine? I saw Clara and shaurya installing them

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have been using Windows 7 and I saw windows 8.1. I never worked with Windows 10. Unlike the two programmers in the house, I am not a person who is comfortable with technology.
Is it a virtual machine? I saw Clara and shaurya installing them

You mean the screenshot?
No, I use it natively on my own laptop.
VMs are nice for testing, but just eat too much hardware resources that could've been spent otherwise.

TechnicalSuwako said:
You mean the screenshot?
No, I use it natively on my own laptop.
VMs are nice for testing, but just eat too much hardware resources that could've been spent otherwise.

Yes. I am not aware of that. Shaurya uses vm and she is fond of it saying that she could experience many stuff from them

SecretWish said:
is that batman? i got some wallpapers to share but you would just delete them saying they are hentai

I don't mind but other admins would, so as long as private parts aren't visible(boobs, vagina, penis, butt), I think it'd be alright.

SecretWish said:
is that batman? i got some wallpapers to share but you would just delete them saying they are hentai

Just upload them to imgur or something and clearly mark it as NSFW if they don't wanna see it this should be fine right?

Risk said:
Just upload them to imgur or something and clearly mark it as NSFW if they don't wanna see it this should be fine right?

Or use a spoiler tag, because if we would go by common sense, the NSFW option would only work on the IMGUR website itself.

TechnicalSuwako said:
Or use a spoiler tag, because if we would go by common sense, the NSFW option would only work on the IMGUR website itself.

Totally forgot about spoiler tags, this would probably be better.

Back