What's your wallpaper?

Ace

I've always loved seeing other people's wallpapers, why not now?
I'll be sharing my current wallpaper and some I swap to! Mind you some aren't anime related but are still amazing! also if you want to use any of these note: they are 1920X1080

i love simplistic designs and flat colors ;)

Current Wallpaper: Dragon age: Origins Elf character Merril (Edited for red eyes instead of green as red's my favorite) NOTE: the text at the top is where all my icons are, i have a software that allows me to hide them but still have access.
H6QCMSU.png

Bleach: Rukia, mainly the artsyle is amazing so i keep it around.
NijN334.jpg

Bleach: Orihime and ulquiorra just amazing and hits you in the feels
COMjrOX.jpg

Dragon age Origins: Morrigan
UpI6Jk8.jpg

i didn't see this thread till now. i have the default wallpapers of windows and i never bother changing it

SecretWish said:
i didn't see this thread till now. i have the default wallpapers of windows and i never bother changing it

awh, I enjoy seeing other's wallpapers inspires me to find more unique ones.

Ace said:

Mine is actually one of those pre-bundled with the OS I'm using, but I like these because they're nice looking, and not distracting at the same time.

Ace said:

inspiring for your art? i don't artists and their inspirations but you need a drive from something.

SecretWish said:
who is that girl? did she murder anyone?
she looks cute even posing as a murderer

Sorry I don't know who it is, I just use it as a wall paper.

Risk said:
Sorry I don't know who it is, I just use it as a wall paper.

i thought she is your favorite character. i use my favorite characters too but i wouldn't share them here.

[quote="BurnsyCEO" pid='88607' dateline='1521399587']
Default windows slideshow  :boring:
[/quote]

At least get a hot or cool wallpaper. Everyone admires and notice you if you get a really cool wallpaper. Cute wallpapers attract girls

KuranKaname said:
At least get a hot or cool wallpaper. Everyone admires and notice you if you get a really cool wallpaper. Cute wallpapers attract girls

The use should depend on your current use.
It's great to have a cool wallpaper while you're home and playing games, chatting online, and watching videos.
But it's a big no-no when you have to give a presentation at an investors meeting for example; they'd decline funding before you even show your product.

Not a problem for most of you though, just wanted to say it's not suitable in every single situation.

KuranKaname said:

Where do you get those ideas from?

TechnicalSuwako said:
It's great to have a cool wallpaper while you're home and playing games, chatting online, and watching videos.
But it's a big no-no when you have to give a presentation at an investors meeting for example; they'd decline funding before you even show your product.

Not a problem for most of you though, just wanted to say it's not suitable in every single situation.

When I was in school I was the same I just left my school laptop default.

Risk said:
When I was in school I was the same I just left my school laptop default.

the default windows 10 wallpapers are great. you couldn't change them even if you want to.
the login screen takes my breath away

BurnsyCEO said:
Where do you get those ideas from?

Those are the things I observe around me. Do you know how many girls wanted baby bird wallpapers from me?

TechnicalSuwako said:

Normally what kind of wallpaper do you use for such meetings? You got to have one or do you simply use the default ones? I

KuranKaname said:
Those are the things I observe around me. Do you know how many girls wanted baby bird wallpapers from me?

Probably all the ones who don't know how to use google images.

BurnsyCEO said:
Probably all the ones who don't know how to use google images.

Or it could be those people who find you handsome but didn't know how to strike up a conversation. It's like a leeway for everything.

Back