• Windows

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Star_Of_Hope said:
Blackberry gives privacy the top most priority. So, almost everyone I know like blackberry phone to stay safe. So, I didn't know that apps and other things like slow processing speed. Do you own any gadget that runs on blackberry?

Dual core ARM based CPU in 2016 is bound to be slow. BlackBerry is yes secure but but.... how to describe it??? yes.. it is like keeping yourself locked in despite having the means to wander around

KonahaANBU said:
Dual core ARM based CPU in 2016 is bound to be slow. BlackBerry is yes secure but but.... how to describe it??? yes.. it is like keeping yourself locked in despite having the means to wander around

Well, may be people who knows about devices and such would want to wander around but majority of the people, who don't care much about gadgets and such would like privacy and security instead.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Then do you give importance more apps than security?
Of course. What good is a secure phone that doesn't have apps? A smartphone without apps is basically a regular phone that is only good for calling people.

i have a samsung s6 edge, sony z3

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, may be people who knows about devices and such would want to wander around but majority of the people, who don't care much about gadgets and such would like privacy and security instead.

phones are pretty secure, never have i been hacked or known someone to be hacked on a mobile device.

Davis said:

phones are pretty secure, never have i been hacked or known someone to be hacked on a mobile device.

I know a friend who had to reset all his settings to get his phone work again, without sending at least 500 messages a day to his contacts.

Nel said:
I know a friend who had to reset all his settings to get his phone work again, without sending at least 500 messages a day to his contacts.
he must of downloaded a virus or something..

Davis said:
he must of downloaded a virus or something..

I didn't know what it is but we thought someone hacked into his phone. Not just me others also came to the same conclusion.

Nel said:
I didn't know what it is but we thought someone hacked into his phone. Not just me others also came to the same conclusion.
Let me guess... Your friend had an Android phone...

Davis said:

Even so, one can't be too sure :D
Nothing is secure enough though

Nel said:
I don't know but we all thought it was hacked. Most of us don't know anything about complicated things like that.

it can happen but it is rare..

well IOS is also very popular, these are the main 2 that go head to head ..

I have a Samsung Galaxy 5. I love this phone even though it's outdated now with all the new phones out there. I've always been a fan of Samsung android phones.

Back