Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Windows

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have a Samsung Galaxy. I love having an Android and prefer it over Iphones. I will never get an Iphone.

Currently I don't have any phone. My nephew just destroy my phone. I will buy on very soon and that will may be with Android OS :D

Any latest phone model is the best, it's just a matter of preference if you change for updates or following what's in or trends!

Samsung note 2. It was the time that it was the only phone with such big screen. It's so good I still don't feel a need to upgrade.

What kind of phone do you have? Do you like it? Would you recommend it? 

I have an LG Nexus and I love it :) The only thing is that sometimes it won't actually let me make calls so I have to restart my phone. I've had it for about a year now, and other than the occasional not letting me call it works pretty well. 

I have the LG G3 and the only problem I have with it is that it often heats up a lot when I use it for a while. Maybe it's the climate here that contribute to it?

Other than at I occasionally have to redial numbers because it doesn't call it.

I've got an iPhone 5c
I personally like the iPhone 4s better. It's less fragile even though it's basically just a pane of glass lol

KonahaANBU said:
now having a blackberry Z3..... :|

Are you not satisfied with it? I thought everyone loves blackberry phones, Konahaanbu. Is it a really old phone by any chance?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Are you not satisfied with it? I thought everyone loves blackberry phones, Konahaanbu. Is it a really old phone by any chance?

lack of apps. android wins the race. even window phone is better than blackberry.
android app emulation on BB is slow and sluggish plus apps that require play services do not work

I have two windows phones the 640 from Microsoft, one of then aren't that good when it was new and so I have an backup anyway.

Blackberry gives privacy the top most priority. So, almost everyone I know like blackberry phone to stay safe. So, I didn't know that apps and other things like slow processing speed. Do you own any gadget that runs on blackberry?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Blackberry gives privacy the top most priority. So, almost everyone I know like blackberry phone to stay safe. So, I didn't know that apps and other things like slow processing speed. Do you own any gadget that runs on blackberry?

Blackberry phones are good and the operating system is fast, but they don't have as many apps as Android and Windows phone.

Elvis said:
Blackberry phones are good and the operating system is fast, but they don't have as many apps as Android and Windows phone.

Then do you give importance more apps than security?
I would rather prefer the security but I have an andriod phone.

Back