• Windows

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sharon

I have the Blackberry Q10 - which I absolutely love. All I mostly do on my phone is text, chat, and email so this phone is perfect for me. With the dedicated keyboard I can type fast and accurately.

What kind of phone do you have?

At present I am using an Android JB 4.2.2 phone.. model is iBall Andi 4.5 K6.. It has got a dual core processor and 1GB of RAM..
My phone usage is very limitted to email, whatsapp, phone rechange and GPS. so this phone is fine for me... its comparatevely low end phone..

i have a Android phone and i love my phone this is cute, sweet and hot... hehehehehe
i can't sell my phone and can't live without my phone...
i have very special touch with my phone

Android Motorola Droid Razr M. It's a really good phone, quick and very reliable one thing I always loved about Android

I have already used iOS, Android and WP. But at the moment, I'm using Lumia 930 with Windows Phone 8.1. I am totally satisfied with this one.

I have an S5 and I love it. The apps on there amazing because there is so much you can do,I hope the S6 will better than the Iphone 6s. If they do come out. I wonder how will phones change over the next few years.

I have an S5 and I love it. The apps on there amazing because there is so much you can do,I hope the S6 will better than the Iphone 6s. If they do come out. I wonder how will phone's  change over the next few years.

I have a Galaxy Mini, does the job I need it to do. Don't need it to be all singing and all dancing as I have computers for that.

Back