What is your Favorite Manga/Anime

I have 3 main favorites when it comes to anime.

Ghost In The Shell - SAC ( seasons 1 and 2. All the movies)
Claymore ( also love the manga)
Guyver:The Bioboosted Armor

Jupiter Zero said:
I have 3 main favorites when it comes to anime.

Ghost In The Shell - SAC ( seasons 1 and 2. All the movies)
Claymore ( also love the manga)
Guyver:The Bioboosted Armor

Guyver? Wow, it is hard to find a person who saw it, yet alone who liked those OAVs. I saw them when I was a kid, and just recently I've rewatched the first season. I like this sort of old shows, with its hand drawn art and awesome music.

My favorite anime would have to be Full Metal Alchemist, Zatch Bell, One Piece, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Yu Yu Hakusho, and most notably the anime film "Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind" which I find to be a masterpiece. As for manga, The Ring manga series, and a certain rare manga that I've been very interested in called "Mars", which was around in the mid 1990s. It's difficult to find English versions of it, but it too is a masterpiece in my opinion.

If you have to choose between one piece or DBZ, what will you choose?
My favorite manga is fulllmetal alchemist and my favorite anime is fullmetal alchemist.

One Piece, Hajime no ippo ... and let's say... Claymore.

one_piece_v2___anime_icon_by_snusmumrikend-d6g45y6.png

My favorite anime was Naruto Shippuuden until before they started publishing so many Fillers (I hate fillers so much I can't even describe how much).
Now it's Toradora. I've watched it 8 times so far and I can't stop thinking that's a very nice anime.

My favorite anime is obviously Naruto.
I don't read manga much. I will go with uragiri wa boku no namae shitteru

My favorite things changed. Right now my favourite anime is bleach and favorite manga is Kyou kara ore wa

These days I am following only one piece but it's not my favorite but if I have to pick one, it would be one piece

Daexto95 said:
My favorite anime was Naruto Shippuuden until before they started publishing so many Fillers (I hate fillers so much I can't even describe how much).
Now it's Toradora. I've watched it 8 times so far and I can't stop thinking that's a very nice anime.

@Daexto95 they don't have many fillers like bleach and i agree that the filler rate is high, but it's for not catching up with the manga so i understand. i didn't watch toradora. i will watch it soon

SecretWish said:
@Daexto95 they don't have many fillers like bleach and i agree that the filler rate is high, but it's for not catching up with the manga so i understand. i didn't watch toradora. i will watch it soon

Do not compare anime like that Secret wish. Some other anime, might not have any fillers at all. It's better not to compare two anime and just compare the story and characters.

Back