What is your Favorite Manga/Anime

KuranKaname said:
Do not compare anime like that Secret wish. Some other anime, might not have any fillers at all. It's better not to compare two anime and just compare the story and characters.

tell me one anime that doesn't have a filler? when i say filler i include beach episode and swim suits too. there is no anime like that with no fillers

SecretWish said:
tell me one anime that doesn't have a filler? when i say filler i include beach episode and swim suits too. there is no anime like that with no fillers

There are hundreds of anime with no fillers. Just the anime we chose for last month's group watch, Serial Experiments Lain, has no fillers.

I'm still a novist but my fave anime would be Rurouni Kenshin and as for manga I dont have a fave yet

Okay so I  think it's safe to say that I have a new favorite anime inspite of it's nature...I am loving KonoSuba and my favorite manga at the moment is Arrogance and Romance. Just loving these right now

nagashiwa said:
100% favorite Dragon Ball
Stays endlessly fun, can't wait for more episodes of Dragon Ball Super!
dragon ball?
is it because of nostalgia? it's too slow paced and there are many better anime

Blackangel said:
dragon ball?
is it because of nostalgia? it's too slow paced and there are many better anime

A part is nostalgia a part is not...
There are better animes around but Dragon Ball stays amazing.... It's like Pokemon and Detective Conan.

nagashiwa said:
A part is nostalgia a part is not...
There are better animes around but Dragon Ball stays amazing.... It's like Pokemon and Detective Conan.
it's good about detective conan.
but i don't think pokemon stays amazing . we are getting bored of ash not getting bigger

That's not the problem about Ash not getting bigger man.
It's about the story getting repetitive.

But conan also stays conan for years and years... lol

But the pokemon movies are still amazing.
And the episodes are also still fun to watch sometimes.

nagashiwa said:

For the longest time it was Love, Chuunibyou, and Other Delusions, then last year A Place Further than the Universe took the crown. Honorable mentions go to Yuru Camp, Bloom Into You, and The Ancient Magus' Bride.

nagashiwa said:

do you like pokemon a lot?
answer this honestly. do you like pokemon because of the game or because of the anime?

Blackangel said:
do you like pokemon a lot?
answer this honestly. do you like pokemon because of the game or because of the anime?

I only played pokemon RED.
Always wanted to play the later on versions too, but well never had money for getting a DS.

I knew the anime first, so I like pokemon because of the anime!
But lately I only watch the movies!

Looking forward to the new pokemon movie in 2020 and I also hope to see the movie Mewtwo Strikes Back - Evolution. Looking forward to see the remake.

i loved mewto
she is so powerful and she protected all the other pokemon who got created artificially.

Back