What do you use to watch anime?

Kaynil

I am just curious, what do you guys tend to use to watch anime. Do you use some sort of streaming services like Netflix or crunchy roll? Do you watch it on your television, computer or mobile phone the most?

Do you watch DVDs and stuff you buy or borrow?

I tend to go with streaming services. Back when I could afford Netflix and crunchy roll I used both, I still use crunchy roll, but I have to put up with the adverts and the selection is even smaller. Sometimes a friend might lend me his copy if they recommended something for me that they own.

Streamed or torrented. I prefer the latter because it's usually better quality, no annoying ads and I can binge watch entire seasons.

Streaming for on-going anime or anything that's less than 26 episodes. Only exception is something that legitimately looks great because streaming quality is kinda trash more often than not and I get the blu-ray version if it's out for at least 5 months. One thing about streaming I like is the comments they are kinda fun to read.

MadaraUchiha said:
Streaming for on-going anime or anything that's less than 26 episodes. Only exception is something that legitimately looks great because streaming quality is kinda trash more often than not and I get the blu-ray version if it's out for at least 5 months. One thing about streaming I like is the comments they are kinda fun to read.
you get discs too?
that's very expensive and i don't think i can afford to watch all the anime in discs

Blackangel said:
you get discs too?
that's very expensive and i don't think i can afford to watch all the anime in discs
No I download the blu-ray version I don't buy anything.

[quote="Grey_Fox" pid='191607' dateline='1586432901']

Yes, reading manga is not using lot of internet data and battery Haha..
I did watch Tokimeki Tonight Haha.. check anime reviews
[/quote]
that makes sense
but wouldn't you agree, anime is more fun to watch?

Grey_Fox said:
What do you mean by that? Anime is for watching Haha.. you can't read or hear anime Haha..
of course you need to read
not everyone watches anime dub so i still have a point. lol

[quote="gemxtria" pid='220096' dateline='1601629953']
I use Netflix, Crunchyroll and Funimation through my PS4 on my tv
[/quote]
oh cool gem. you got all the subscriptions.

[quote="Grungie" pid='220106' dateline='1601657540']
Blu-ray’s/DVD’s and I run a Plex server.
[/quote]

oh cool but still dvd's?
you are from japan. i keep forgetting that as your english is very good. how did you learn such good english grungie?

[quote="Blackangel" pid='220229' dateline='1601871658']
oh cool gem. you got all the subscriptions.

oh cool but still dvd's?
you are from japan. i keep forgetting that as your english is very good. how did you learn such good english grungie?
[/quote]

I was born in Japan, but I live in America.

In regards to DVD’s, some shows I bought before Blu-ray’s existed

[quote="Grungie" pid='220234' dateline='1601872044']

I was born in Japan, but I live in America.

In regards to DVD’s, some shows I bought before Blu-ray’s existed
[/quote]

oh cool grungie.
then i am sorry but i am curious . how is your japanese? can you speak it very well? do you know other languages?

Back