What are you watching?

HannahCN said:
Just started Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san / Skull-Face Bookseller Honda-San. Only seen one episode so far, but laughed my butt off. XD

skull face is very funny according to someone i know.
let me know what you think of it hannah.

Blackangel said:
skull face is very funny according to someone i know.
let me know what you think of it hannah.

It really is. I mean, it's funny, but mostly it's just interesting to watch. Like, a lot of these things you just never knew they happened. It's the workings of a manga shop in inner Tokyo. It's also fun how they constantly refer to real and well-known manga by just barely censoring them. Like U..na (Utena) One P..ch Man (well, duh XD). But yeah, it makes it a lot more entertaining to watch.

HannahCN said:
It really is. I mean, it's funny, but mostly it's just interesting to watch. Like, a lot of these things you just never knew they happened. It's the workings of a manga shop in inner Tokyo. It's also fun how they constantly refer to real and well-known manga by just barely censoring them. Like U..na (Utena) One P..ch Man (well, duh XD). But yeah, it makes it a lot more entertaining to watch.

lol that's something
and they really shouldn't censor so closely lol. but now i want to read and watch it more than anything.

Watching DOTA Dragon's blood, the netflix "Anime" based on a game I played for years. It's a mixed bag of emotions for me but it's definitely not bad.

I have picked up Haikyuu to the top season man.
Haven't finished it yet but it looks interesting and I will be binge watching it later

Currently I am keeping in touch with the One Piece anime, Pokemon 2019, and BnHA S05.

Kaname said:
I have picked up Haikyuu to the top season man.
Haven't finished it yet but it looks interesting and I will be binge watching it later
Hehe I rewatched whole haikyuu series not too long ago.

Watching capeta now. I have a good feeling of nostaglia, and it's definitely given me a walk down memories lane. What else would you suggest for somebody who is completely new to anime?

Alexander said:
Watching capeta now. I have a good feeling of nostaglia, and it's definitely given me a walk down memories lane. What else would you suggest for somebody who is completely new to anime?

Jack said:
Im watching:
No Game No life: 9/10
One Piece: 10/10

Reading:
Naruto:7/10
One Piece:10/10
Bleach:9/10
Akame Ga Kiru:8/10
UQ Holder:8/10
Fairy Tail:7/10
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi:8/10
The Breaker: New Wave:9/10
Noblesse:10/10
Shingeki no Kyojin:9/10
Shokugeki no sama:8/10
Magi:7/10
Onepunch-man:7/10
The Gamer:8/10
Nanatsu no Taizai:9/10
Kuroko no Basket:9/10
Hunter X Hunter:10/10
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu:6/10
Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru:8/10
Tower of god:8/10
Gun x Clover:7/10
Blood Lad:9/10
Soul Cartel:8/10
Kingdom:9/10
Hajime no Ippo:10/10
Feng Shen Ji:7/10
Ratman:6/10
Ability:8/10
Magician:9/10
Crepuscule (Yamchi):6/10
Toukyou Kushu:8/10
Diamond no Ace:7/10
Ajin:8/10
Iron Knight:7/10
Black Haze: 7/10

Theres more that im reading just got lazy and didnt mention them

Seriously, you're watching all those currently mate? You must have a lot of time on your hands because I can't watch more than 3 at a go.

I'm currently watching Magician, Anji and Soul Cartel.

Currently I am watching Tokyo Ravers and Horimiya (didn't finish it yet). And I have a huge list of animes that are like 4/12 or 10/24 or so xD but I will finish them I promis.

RomanceLover93 said:
Currently I am watching Tokyo Ravers and Horimiya (didn't finish it yet). And I have a huge list of animes that are like 4/12 or 10/24 or so xD but I will finish them I promis.

I never got to watch the movie Naruto. I've got to hear about it often times here. Maybe I'll go over to myanimelist to search for it.

Sincerem said:
I never got to watch the movie Naruto. I've got to hear about it often times here. Maybe I'll go over to myanimelist to search for it.
You can watch it on Netflix, there you can get English dubbed version. I have watched it there only.

Razor1911 said:
You can watch it on Netflix, there you can get English dubbed version. I have watched it there only.
I was think thou, in Netflix you get to pay for monthly Netflix subscription which is kinda expensive to afford for someone that isn't financial stable like me.

Sincerem said:
I was think thou, in Netflix you get to pay for monthly Netflix subscription which is kinda expensive to afford for someone that isn't financial stable like me.
Yeah, I know. Why would you pay for the whole package where you only watch Animes. Better go for Crunchyroll then.

Watching Vanitas no Carte. A pretty good action comedy show about vampires in 1800s paris. Very easy to watch for someone not interested in story and plot that takes ages to start.

Finished Dragon ball super after having dropped it over a year ago because the dub was ongoing then forgot about it. Those final few episodes were some of the best of the whole series.

Back