What are you watching?

HannahCN said:
Still have quite a bit of stuff I need to finish. Haruhi, Appare-Ranman, Re:Zero, and then following up on some ongoing anime like The Day I Became A God, Sleepy Princess In The Dragon Castle, and so on.

rezero is a little overrated
and the day i became a god looks good to me. let me know how it is hannah

Blackangel said:
rezero is a little overrated
and the day i became a god looks good to me. let me know how it is hannah

I absolutely love Re:Zero, just put it on pause for a while after the first season. And The Day I Became A God is cute. Only watched the first two episodes so far, so not too much to say, but at the very least, it's cute.

HannahCN said:
I absolutely love Re:Zero, just put it on pause for a while after the first season. And The Day I Became A God is cute. Only watched the first two episodes so far, so not too much to say, but at the very least, it's cute.

oh i thought rezero's main protagonist is not likeable at all.
sorry i am wrong

Blackangel said:
oh i thought rezero's main protagonist is not likeable at all.
sorry i am wrong

Whether you think a protagonist is likeable or not isn't a fact, it's an opinion. Apparently you didn't like him, and I did. Neither of us is wrong for thinking that. That's why there's so many different anime - so many people with so many different tastes! ^_^

HannahCN said:
Whether you think a protagonist is likeable or not isn't a fact, it's an opinion. Apparently you didn't like him, and I did. Neither of us is wrong for thinking that. That's why there's so many different anime - so many people with so many different tastes! ^_^

that's true lol
but i am sure there are a lot of people who usually like the same thing and you are right

may be i didn't like how ram ended up as

Started watching World Trigger today, since it looked pretty cool and I heard it'll get an extra season in spring. Been enjoying it a lot so far. ^_^

HannahCN said:
Started watching World Trigger today, since it looked pretty cool and I heard it'll get an extra season in spring. Been enjoying it a lot so far. ^_^
that's cool hannah
and i watched that anime before and it's very entertaining and you will like it till the end

Blackangel said:
that's cool hannah
and i watched that anime before and it's very entertaining and you will like it till the end

I think you're the first person I've come across who's also seen it. ^_^

I've been trying to get through the original Dragonball since the Kakarot PS4 game came out. I do really enjoy it but I struggle to find times to watch things a lot, so it's definitely been a number of weeks since I last watched it.

CryingClown said:
Gal and Dino now available up to episode 10! Yeaahhh i'm gonna watch it this week

lol and here i thought you already completed it
and cool watch other anime as well if you get time on weekends

Blackangel said:
lol and here i thought you already completed it
and cool watch other anime as well if you get time on weekends

Still ongoing
By the way.. about Gal and Dino, i'm still curious about you, why are you so against it before? I mean.. Kaede is decent girl, nothing wrong with her

Just finished Re: Zero, and since I haven't fully caught up on Food Wars yet, I decided to restart it form the beginning. Still need to finish World Trigger and Appare-Ranman as well, but I'll get there. Food Wars' ecchi is so friggin' hilarious. XD Also, end theme makes me happy. ^_^

[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
~​

I've started the Sword Art Online journey haha! I'm still on season 1. I thought it was about time i did it

Still rewatching Food Wars, but damn does
Soma challenging Shinomiya to a shokugeki still give me chills.

(Food Wars S1 spoiler)

I have picked up Shion no ou anime.
Suggested by someone I know and it's about a protagonist with disability.

Started Tower of God last night, and it's so good. So so so good!

[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
~​

Just started Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san / Skull-Face Bookseller Honda-San. Only seen one episode so far, but laughed my butt off. XD

Back