What are you reading right now?

grey_fox said:
Rave? Wow.. that was from so long ago

that's cool
at least i remember correctly. do you remember anything about the story at all? you can talk about that with our new member here

grey_fox said:
For HxH i just watch the anime

i heard that manga is the best
and you like reading manga anyway. so you can directly pick that manga and i don't think there would be too many chapters for you as you watched the anime already.

Blackangel said:
that's cool
at least i remember correctly. do you remember anything about the story at all? you can talk about that with our new member here

Sadly not haha..

Blackangel said:
and you like reading manga anyway. so you can directly pick that manga and i don't think there would be too many chapters for you as you watched the anime already.

The problem is.. new chapter is sooooo sloooow, i'm waiting for this new arc to finish to continue following the series again

Blackangel said:

Nope the manga looks like a book with too many words. Plus that is one of few long anime with consistently good animation from start to finish.

I read all of punpun and really liked it pretty much binged it over a few days. If anyone knows of any manga with the same feel as that I'd take some recommendations.

Risk said:
I read all of punpun and really liked it pretty much binged it over a few days. If anyone knows of any manga with the same feel as that I'd take some recommendations.

never knew of anything like that.
it looks very good to me and i would probably give it a try as well.

i am still reading supporting actor's survival game
and i am also reading ugly emperor and a lot of other manga

I am reading Supporting actor's survival game today
It's been a long time, so I have a lot to catch up.

Right now I am listening to my friend's suggestion by reading Naruto. It is a very exciting storyline that I look forward to reading more about. I am fascinated by the main character Naruto and his journey to potentially becoming leader of the village. I also love hearing the team he forms in Team 7 and to find out if he is successful in this mission, and in his crush with Sakura Haruno.

22_22 said:
Right now I am listening to my friend's suggestion by reading Naruto. It is a very exciting storyline that I look forward to reading more about. I am fascinated by the main character Naruto and his journey to potentially becoming leader of the village. I also love hearing the team he forms in Team 7 and to find out if he is successful in this mission, and in his crush with Sakura Haruno.

What chapter you're in right now?

I'm done with Happy! oh my.. that was satisfying as expected.. haha.. i always in a good mood whenever finished something good

I guess i'll rest a bit for now and continue with Flowers of Evil and Code Geass hm.. i have full schedule here

Back