What are you reading right now?

Kingdom
Ubel Blatt
Roroni Kenshin

are the 3 i'm re-reading currently while i wait for others to update.

Ace said:
Kingdom
Ubel Blatt
Roroni Kenshin

are the 3 i'm re-reading currently while i wait for others to update.
Ruroni Kenshin can be good
I plan to read it someday as well.

I'm planning on reading something that isn't a manga at the moment. It's been on my shelf for ages but never got round to it... 11.22.63, a book about JFK but a different take on the whole thing

gemxtria said:
I'm planning on reading something that isn't a manga at the moment. It's been on my shelf for ages but never got round to it... 11.22.63, a book about JFK but a different take on the whole thing
You should find time to read what's motivating for you, I read other stuffs, I'll find time to read an engaging manga. Are you recommending one for me??

Sincerem said:
You should find time to read what's motivating for you, I read other stuffs, I'll find time to read an engaging manga. Are you recommending one for me??

Me and Ace write lot of review in our manga review section, take a look a bit, maybe you'll found something interesting

DiamondDust said:
Me and Ace write lot of review in our manga review section, take a look a bit, maybe you'll found something interesting
That's pretty cool, that you and Ace wrote something amazing at the manga section. I'll take my time to visit there and know what's all about.

Going to start reading One punch man. Not sure how good it is, but people are appreciating the story. I always like books having deep philosophy in it.

I'm actually not reading anything at the moment.

However, the last thing I read was the Creepy Cat series by Cotton Valent. I read all four volumes and I wish there were more.

I'm actually not reading anything at the moment.

However, the last thing I read was the Creepy Cat series by Cotton Valent. I read all four volumes and I wish there were more.
hi alice
welcome back. is that a manga? never heard of it and 4 volumes? it must be popular

hi alice
welcome back. is that a manga? never heard of it and 4 volumes? it must be popular

Yes, it is manga. It's actually the first manga I've read. I think it started out on the web but the author has put it into books now.

One of my reading goals for this year was branching out and trying some new stuff and I tried that.

Back