What are you reading right now?

i am reading supporting actor's survival game.
it's really good and i didn't know it will be like this and i am glad i have decided to pick it up

Today i discovered Girl That Can See It, it's kind of a horror manga, which it's a genre I'm not particularly a fan of, but maaaan the pages of this manga kept me from leaving, it's so good!!

Well I have started a few other romance/drama but they aren't half bad.
Prince's private baby, Stockholm lover and arranged marriage to a billionare..they all are ongoing

Blackrose said:
Well I have started a few other romance/drama but they aren't half bad.
Prince's private baby, Stockholm lover and arranged marriage to a billionare..they all are ongoing

That arranged marriage again?

i am reading angel's bakery in the cannery
it's good and it's not what i expected at all. it's a very good romance story webtoon

Vampire knight. But the pace is too slow, too much intro, explanation and set up, i'm in volume three and still nothing happened

Poseidon said:
Vampire knight. But the pace is too slow, too much intro, explanation and set up, i'm in volume three and still nothing happened
you should have tagged luc.
he will be overjoyed with seeing this and i didn't think you would actually start reading it

Blackangel said:
i am reading skip beat manga
i have been recommended this series by clara and it's not very boring

There is an anime adaptation for this series
So, if you are into anime more than manga, you could give it a try, Blackangel.

Just last night i finished the Part 5 for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure manga, now i'll take a little break to start Part 6!

I just happen to stumbled upon a series called Liar Game. It's about a naive and honest girl that dragged into bizzare game that relied on lying and cheating. Well it looks interesting so maybe i'll give it a try

i am reading many webtoons.
like prince's hungry, life going on wild with plug-ins, luck arrives after being in a relationship, love shuttle, and many more

i am reading world bring it on manhwa.
it's about an orphan girl and the hardships she face in her daily life and still stay strong. it's a very good manhwa

You always surprise me man.
I didn't think you would even read manhwa. I thought you would stick to webtoons alone

i like reading anything that is very interesting
i but am not very picky but in general i preferred colored manga

Back