Telugu language.

Mansi14 said:
Wow!
I guess the fliped R stands for ya? >.>

Yep =) ? is d, ? is u, sounds like u in "united", ? is v, ? is m and ? is n. There are crazier letters, like ?, ?, ?, ?, but in the end it would only take you a day or two to master all of them. Way easier than learning French pronunciation rules or Japanese kanji.

Well I guess you have to put more effort into the formal version, to show your respect and such xD

Sindar said:
Mansi14 said:
Wow!

Yep =) ? is d, ? is u, sounds like u in "united", ? is v, ? is m and ? is n. There are crazier letters, like ?, ?, ?, ?, but in the end it would only take you a day or two to master all of them. Way easier than learning French pronunciation rules or Japanese kanji.

Aha...guess i am gonna learn this language sometime in my life time! :D

Mansi14 said:
Sindar said:
Mansi14 said:
Wow!

Sindar said:
Well I guess you have to put more effort into the formal version, to show your respect and such xD

I give up. I will start with normal words then.
How do you write "I am *so and so*" in Russian?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:

Same way as in English, except we don't need a verb in this sentence. The word for "I" is "?" ("ya"). For example you can say ? ???????? ??????? (ya shkolnii uchitel) - "I'm a school teacher". In writing it is better to say it this way "? ??????? ???????? ????????" (ya rabotayu shkolnim uchitelem) - "I work as a school teacher / my job is school teacher". If you want to introduce yourself first, you simply say your name.

Sindar said:
Mansi14 said:
Sindar said:
Mansi14 said:
Wow!

Aha...Why not.. '.'...

Sindar said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:

Same way as in English, except we don't need a verb in this sentence. The word for "I" is "?" ("ya"). For example you can say ? ???????? ??????? (ya shkolnii uchitel) - "I'm a school teacher". In writing it is better to say it this way "? ??????? ???????? ????????" (ya rabotayu shkolnim uchitelem) - "I work as a school teacher / my job is school teacher". If you want to introduce yourself first, you simply say your name.

Even though it looks difficult, it makes a little sense to me :D
Russian is difficult too :(

Back