Sword of the Stranger Anime Movie Discussion

Silver_Fox said:
Haha.. it would be different for me, i like eyes candy
Right well then you can watch Yona, her design is very good.

Blackangel said:
but they haven't done any sacrifices to attain it excluding orochimaru.
he was a weird a$$
What are you talking about? They sacrificed the Jinchuuriki and put the entire world under an illusion.

MadaraUchiha said:

What are you talking about? They sacrificed the Jinchuuriki and put the entire world under an illusion.

She looks.. bit kiddy. Okay i know that i contradict myself because i like other school girls, but i just can't help it haha..

Silver_Fox said:
She looks.. bit kiddy. Okay i know that i contradict myself because i like other school girls, but i just can't help it haha..
Well there's Seirei no Moribito like I mentioned in my thread post which features an actual woman and also has a similar story. Most people here have seen it and like it.

MadaraUchiha said:

but they weren't cruel enough like orochimaru.
i don't think they come close

Blackangel said:
but they weren't cruel enough like orochimaru.
i don't think they come close
So? The question was sacrifice and they did it. They were definitely worse than the guys in this movie.

MadaraUchiha said:
So? The question was sacrifice and they did it. They were definitely worse than the guys in this movie.
i don't quite understand you.
this is related to a small kid's life. adult life is precious too but this is even more precious. don't you think?

Blackangel said:
i don't quite understand you.
this is related to a small kid's life. adult life is precious too but this is even more precious. don't you think?
Almost every Jinchuuriki was a kid.

Silver_Fox said:
What about your favorite character? And favorite fight scene?

Well, I don't usually play favorites.
All the characters are nice and I have enjoyed all the fights too. They are decent.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I don't usually play favorites.
All the characters are nice and I have enjoyed all the fights too. They are decent.
Decent? This anime has among the best fights of all time. Probably the only genuinely good thing about it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Decent? This anime has among the best fights of all time. Probably the only genuinely good thing about it.

Well, I don't get impressed by fight scenes anymore.
Story matters to me the most.

fights are good star. but other things like story matters too
without these fights in anime, it's very difficult to think otherwise

Back