Steins;Gate

Sebastian said:
It's underrated here my lady xD
i didn't see it and many other peeps too. it's a good anime with decent art. i might watch it later xD

is it one of your favorite anime?
I don't mean to intrude, but, in my opinion, it's one of the best anime I've ever seen. The animation is absolutely stunning, the characters are memorable, the story is very good, the screenplay and the pacing are perfect, the voice acting is phenomenal, the music is beautiful.

It's underrated here my lady xD
i didn't see it and many other peeps too. it's a good anime with decent art. i might watch it later xD

is it one of your favorite anime?

BurnsyCEO said:
Where's my highschool of the dead review then?
I couldn't find it in nbfans.co.nf. are you sure that you have submitted that in nbf, burnsy?

Claraviolet said:
I couldn't find it in nbfans.co.nf. are you sure that you have submitted that in nbf, burnsy?

Come on you remember it....it was the best review in NBF.

BurnsyCEO said:
Come on you remember it....it was the best review in NBF.
Huh? Well I have never read it....@MadaraUchiha do you remember this review ma-chan?

[quote="ScarletSaber" pid='79130' dateline='1505888724']

@Claraviolet

Yeah I remember, it was the funniest review at that time. You prolly dint read it cuz it was too adult for you XD
[/quote]
May be...I believe it's an ecchi series...>>
By the scarlet, if you quote my past I avoid surrounding get an alert. Only if you are talking about me in someone else's thread, then I wouldn't get an alert and we use tagging system for that. Just some information kiddo :p

Claraviolet said:
May be...I believe it's an ecchi series...>>
By the scarlet, if you quote my past I avoid surrounding get an alert. Only if you are talking about me in someone else's thread, then I wouldn't get an alert and we use tagging system for that. Just some information kiddo :p
blush.gif

blush.gif

[/quote]
:D I used to be like that too. After you change the theme, you will see alerts.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, he posted it alright. I avoided watching it for years.

Yikes...then would you mind searching for it a bit? I have searched but I couldn't find it ma-chan :(

Claraviolet said:
nbfans.co.nf ><
I thought you know the link to it.
Changed my OS many times, and the bookmarks get deleted each time you do that. I guess I forgot to copy the link.

Back