Steins;Gate

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
The following review of Steins;Gate was written by ScarletSaber for NBF..............

MAL rating :9.18
MAL ranking:2

ScarletSaber said:
Anime Review: Steins Gate
Genre: Sci-Fi
Bottomline: A young genius self proclaimed mad scientist, along with his friends (a cool female scientist, a perverted hacker and a sweet innocent girl and a few others) whom he fondly calls lab members, accidentally invents a time-machine in his room.. er.. LAB.

Honestly, to sit through the first few episodes, probably till 5, might be tough for those who are new to seeing random stuff happening. Its so damn random that many of you wont get the deal at all! But trust me, sitting through those few random episodes is really worth what you will find next. The story is awesome, like any science fiction, listening to a mix of intellectual conversations with a touch of humor and suspense with a few unanswered questions will keep you seated at the edge throughout the show. It is a mind-bending Anime, like it will keep your brain fed always! There is actually a character in the Anime who is all girly and sweet and not a bit annoying. Personally, I liked it also cuz even female characters are given good roles to play and are smart, unlike shounen genre. The story is action packed in the sense, it keeps you engaged throughout. Now a good story is when stuff doesn't get predictive and I guess Steins Gate lives up to it.

Now over to the ratings:
Story-->9.8/10 (Ha ha, cuz I tend to compare stuff to DN which has by far the most awesome story, for me)
Animation---> 9/10 (Courtesy Burnsy, duh, I have seen only 4 anime :/)
Characters--> 9.5/10 (Definitely, I loved all of them, all their roles make sense)
Dub--> 9.5/10 (Burnsy again, but hey if you wanna watch it in sub, you can, I dont insist!)
Overall-->It gets a 9.4/10.
Now to get an idea of the Anime, do watch this amv:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

-ScarletSaber

When did she write it xD Was it like in the early days of NFB or something =) That number probably quadrupled since then ^^

@[Sindar] A long time ago..............Well, it has been a couple of months or so since she watched any anime..............Right now, she is more into TV series............

Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:

When did she write it xD Was it like in the early days of NFB or something =) That number probably quadrupled since then ^^

Did you mean NBF? :D

xD Caught me ^^'

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Sindar] A long time ago..............Well, it has been a couple of months or so since she watched any anime..............Right now, she is more into TV series............

Good for her, taking breaks is better than getting sick of the whole thing. And India is kinda famous for its TV series and movies, so =)

Star_Of_Hope said:
:D

We are the only active people in our entire marine fleet.This pains me a lot :(

Clara is fairy active too :p I guess she deals with her college assignments now, we just have to wait a little and she will be back =)

Sindar said:
Clara is fairy active too :p I guess she deals with her college assignments now, we just have to wait a little and she will be back =)

She is busy with advertising our site too :D

It's just that,she barely made it into the top poster's list (she is an admin so no excuses there)

Star_Of_Hope said:

It's just that,she barely made it into the top poster's list (she is an admin so no excuses there)

I think her advertisement works pretty well, we are getting quite a few new people here =)

Sindar said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

I think her advertisement works pretty well, we are getting quite a few new people here =)

Well,her hard work is paying off but she is tiring herself out(not just a bit but a lot)

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well,her hard work is paying off but she is tiring herself out(not just a bit but a lot)

It's her choice too. No one is forcing the labor on her, and no one will even think of blaming her if she gives up on all that work. So as long as she likes what she is doing I think it is fine. I wouldn't go and tell her to stop or something =)

@[Sindar] Not Indian TV series..............There are only a few good and different ones...............I meant Sit-Com's like Friends, Big bang theory, How I met your mother, which, I don't like................

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Sindar] Not Indian TV series..............There are only a few good and different ones...............I meant Sit-Com's like Friends, Big bang theory, How I met your mother, which, I don't like................

Those are familiar names, it feels like those series have been around since forever xD When I started learning English my teacher gave me a season of How I met your mother (in English dub, obviously), so I could watch it and practice listening to English speech while being entertained =) I never get to watch it though, instead I spend time with audio books. It is interesting that the show is still popular.

Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Those are familiar names, it feels like those series have been around since forever xD When I started learning English my teacher gave me a season of How I met your mother (in English dub, obviously), so I could watch it and practice listening to English speech while being entertained =) I never get to watch it though, instead I spend time with audio books. It is interesting that the show is still popular.

Of course, HIMYM ended only a few months ago...................

Back