Shoot your questions!

Don't you think it would be better to turn this community into general discussions forums? It's pretty obvious that its anime niche limits the potential that this community has as far as activity is concerned.

Don't you think it would be better to turn this community into general discussions forums? It's pretty obvious that its anime niche limits the potential that this community has as far as activity is concerned.
;_; I Would rather open up another general discussions forum than change it, Elvis.

Okay, then I take back my previous suggestion. MAF has grown a lot and should stay an anime forum. Maybe add more sub-forums and stuff, to create a wider variety of discussions. Like: anime for newbies, anime for children, anime genres etc. 🫡

Okay, then I take back my previous suggestion. MAF has grown a lot and should stay an anime forum. Maybe add more sub-forums and stuff, to create a wider variety of discussions. Like: anime for newbies, anime for children, anime genres etc. 🫡
Haha.. We used to have them before.
As they are usually inactive, we had to merge them with the other forums (_ _)/
It's hard to get decent activity these days, Elvis Chan

lol clarie.
it's hard to even get at least couple of posts daily. i think the forum had run it's course but it's up to you.
do you like pandas?

lol clarie.
it's hard to even get at least couple of posts daily. i think the forum had run it's course but it's up to you.
do you like pandas?
Um...sorry. Something happened and had to take a break from the internet. Well, I am going to support the forum for the time being -.-"
Huh? Why pandas? They look cute but I wouldn't go near them.
Why don't you purchase it and take over from here?
;_;
Clara.. what would you do if you're the richest person in the world?
O.O Well, hmm....to be honest I don't really understand the value of money or that's what I have been told anyway.
So, probably I will try to get stuff that I have always wanted....lots of BJD's, stuff for my family and after that, I am going to donate the rest to trusted folks who help the poor -.-"

Um...sorry. Something happened and had to take a break from the internet. Well, I am going to support the forum for the time being -.-"

;_;

O.O Well, hmm....to be honest I don't really understand the value of money or that's what I have been told anyway.
So, probably I will try to get stuff that I have always wanted....lots of BJD's, stuff for my family and after that, I am going to donate the rest to trusted folks who help the poor -.-"
How about starting business like owning a factory or stuff like that?

;_;

lol because pandas are cute
and why wouldn't you want to go near them? you could feed them something and they can be tamed

lol because pandas are cute
and why wouldn't you want to go near them? you could feed them something and they can be tamed
No way.
Um...I don't really like pets.. Don't get me wrong. I do like animals but I don't want them as pets

Back