Shoot your questions!

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I am ready for this fight!
Now, go on and ask away what you have in your mind.

P.S. I don't want to reveal any personal information so I have every right to ignore certain questions.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's a question. So, today?

That'd be fun.
You can ask me as many questions as you want and the good thing is, there is no time limit!
If this is cool, we can make a separate section for member interviews...so that everyone can interrogate anyone :p

Claraviolet said:
MadaraUchiha said:
It's a question. So, today?

That'd be fun.
You can ask me as many questions as you want and the good thing is, there is no time limit!
If this is cool, we can make a separate section for member interviews...so that everyone can interrogate anyone :p

Create on for me, will you?

Claraviolet said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Create on for me, will you?

Do you know to make a forum using admincp, ma-chan?

Wait, wait, I misunderstood your comment. I don't want a separate section for that. And, I don't know how to create a new forum, but I'll try and if Im not able to find out, I'll ask you.

MadaraUchiha said:
Wait, wait, I misunderstood your comment. I don't want a separate section for that. And, I don't know how to create a new forum, but I'll try and if Im not able to find out, I'll ask you.

Jeez >.<
Nope. I know what you mean. Anyway, give me 5 minutes and I will fix this matter.

Claraviolet said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Jeez >.<
Nope. I know what you mean. Anyway, give me 5 minutes and I will fix this matter.

Okay, fine.

MadaraUchiha said:
Okay, fine.

Done.
Now, just a make a separate thread in this section and you are ready to go.
By the way, just announce this change officially .
Also, posts in this section will not be counted for users posts, as this is just another spam section.

Claraviolet said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Okay, fine.

Done.
Now, just a make a separate thread in this section and you are ready to go.
By the way, just announce this change officially .
Also, posts in this section will not be counted for users posts, as this is just another spam section.

After a couple hours? I'm going out, right now. But, I'll create a thread in that section.

MadaraUchiha said:
After a couple hours? I'm going out, right now. But, I'll create a thread in that section.

Sure.
Enjoy kiddo.
While I still stuck at my company doing work ._.

Claraviolet said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Red would be horrible. Blue is better than green. Besides, blue is my favourite.
Well, it's a pleasant color after all.
Well, as you can see...I have chosen blue as our default color too :D

No holiday for Gandhi jayanthi, eh?

MadaraUchiha said:
No holiday for Gandhi jayanthi, eh?

Nope.
Not even for bakrid.
And we have a day off for dasara....one day...can you even believe that?

@Phoenix96ace , @MadaraUchiha
Make your torture...oops..I mean interrogation....oops interview threads already :mad:
I wanna ask you guys so much stuff :D
@Sindar, make one too, please :p

Claraviolet said:
Phoenix96ace said:
Feel free to ask me anything
Make a new thread kiddo :p
This is my interrogation thread

oooh okay then i would like to know your like's and dislike's (if it's not too personal) and i just finished a banner type picture i haven't used photoshop in ages so I'm a bit rusty want me to pm you it?

Phoenix96ace said:
oooh okay then i would like to know your like's and dislike's (if it's not too personal) and i just finished a banner type picture i haven't used photoshop in ages so I'm a bit rusty want me to pm you it?

Well....
Dislikes: Bugs >.< I hate them
Would you mind make it transparent that it's barely visible?
After that make a thread about it.
Keep this mind, separate threads helps us in keeping track of important things :p

Back