Shoot your questions!

Mansi14 said:
Did you know your nature resembles that of my sister and I hate it? ._.
Well again you are an idiot granny so the above fact don't bother me at all :3

Claraviolet said:
I am ready for this fight!
Now, go on and ask away what you have in your mind.

P.S. I don't want to reveal any personal information so I have every right to ignore certain questions.

Why is your username Claraviolet? Where is the inspiration come from?

BlueFog2019 said:
Why is your username Claraviolet? Where is the inspiration come from?

Uh...my best friend used to call me Clara, after watching Heidi and I like violet color.
So, I combined them xD

Claraviolet said:
Uh...my best friend used to call me Clara, after watching Heidi and I like violet color.
So, I combined them xD

Interesting, I will have to look that movie up :p

Can't believe I never came across this thread before...this is a really interesting one :)

blackrose said:
Interesting, I will have to look that movie up :p

Can't believe I never came across this thread before...this is a really interesting one :)

blackrose said:
Hmmm I see
Well I fear none but death and supernatural lmao
bwahahahah lol

Lol! xD
I like that stuff....if only that's real....oh well. That's life and not a fantasy XD

Sase said:
Wait, you cried? Oh..Kay..

Not just crying....let's just say I made a little scene and my friends were there to stop me from doing anything stupid and then my dad had to come to my uni, to pick me up.

Claraviolet said:
Not just crying....let's just say I made a little scene and my friends were there to stop me from doing anything stupid and then my dad had to come to my uni, to pick me up.

Means , you were doing inter that time?

Sase said:
Means , you were doing inter that time?

Uh....sophomore.
I know I know....but that doesn't mean, people know how to act like an adult, all the time ._.

Claraviolet said:
Uh....sophomore.
I know I know....but that doesn't mean, people know how to act like an adult, all the time ._.

Ig, crying when you fail is somewhat meaningful but some ppl cry when they get 99 and can't score a centum. Id so wanna slap those MF's..... JK.

Sase said:
Ig, crying when you fail is somewhat meaningful but some ppl cry when they get 99 and can't score a centum. Id so wanna slap those MF's..... JK.

Well, I know....and it was a fake news....
So, it was a lot more embarrassing....ugh..

Hmm....don't remember. Must be 18 or 19.
Well, I was immature and quick to react xD

Claraviolet said:
Well, I know....and it was a fake news....
So, it was a lot more embarrassing....ugh..

Hmm....don't remember. Must be 18 or 19.
Well, I was immature and quick to react xD

I see
Well I think sase covered all to be said but I understand hun...at that point after all the hard work I would cry to..having a fit to want to die.well that's another story

Back