Sasuke from naruto character discussion

MadaraUchiha said:
You have the option of closing it or moving on to the next episode, because, it's not necessary to watch it......

i don;t get this.
aren't we talking about how you made two posts withe same things?
why are we talking about other things like episodes suddenly?

Sebastian said:
i don;t get this.
aren't we talking about how you made two posts withe same things?
why are we talking about other things like episodes suddenly?

I don't know why I made two posts with the same content...... And, btw, you said it's boring to hear 'I'm gonna become the pirate king' at the end of every preview of the next episode, in every episode of One Piece, and that's why, I said, you can skip it as it's not necessary to watch it.....

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't know why I made two posts with the same content...... And, btw, you said it's boring to hear 'I'm gonna become the pirate king' at the end of every preview of the next episode, in every episode of One Piece, and that's why, I said, you can skip it as it's not necessary to watch it.....

even so, i believe that luffy copied naruto there.
naruto used to say i am gonna be the hokage too.

Sebastian said:
even so, i believe that luffy copied naruto there.
naruto used to say i am gonna be the hokage too.

Actually, if at all someone has copied, it's the other way around.... One Piece is older than Naruto, and Luffy has been saying from the start that he wants to become the Pirate King......

MadaraUchiha said:
Actually, if at all someone has copied, it's the other way around.... One Piece is older than Naruto, and Luffy has been saying from the start that he wants to become the Pirate King......

naruto is saying that from the beginning too bro xD
i ain't talking about naruto shippuden here.

Sebastian said:
naruto is saying that from the beginning too bro xD
i ain't talking about naruto shippuden here.

I am not talking about it either.... One Piece is 2-3 years older than Naruto.......

MadaraUchiha said:
I am not talking about it either.... One Piece is 2-3 years older than Naruto.......

for real bro?
i thought naruto is older than one piece but naruto shippuden is new xD

Sebastian said:
for real bro?
i thought naruto is older than one piece but naruto shippuden is new xD

Nope..... OP is older...... And, it's far far more popular than Naruto in Japan......

MadaraUchiha said:
Nope..... OP is older...... And, it's far far more popular than Naruto in Japan......

which is better bro?
naruto or one piece?

MadaraUchiha said:
That's subjective..... One Piece is consistent with its quality, whereas Naruto is not.....

what do you mean bro?
why do you think naruto's quality ain't consistent?

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't know.... Can't compare the two....

come on man xD
i ain't asking for something else that you can't say.
i am talking about your preferences my man xD

Sebastian said:
come on man xD
i ain't asking for something else that you can't say.
i am talking about your preferences my man xD

I prefer stories that are more serious than One Piece, so, you could say that I liked Naruto Shippuden(not Naruto) more, till the initial stages of the Fourth Shinobi War....

MadaraUchiha said:
I prefer stories that are more serious than One Piece, so, you could say that I liked Naruto Shippuden(not Naruto) more, till the initial stages of the Fourth Shinobi War....

you think one piece isn't serious my man?
how can you say that?
it's got doflamingo's part and other stuff too x(

Sebastian said:
you think one piece isn't serious my man?
how can you say that?
it's got doflamingo's part and other stuff too x(

Nope, I'm just saying One Piece is not as serious as other shounen anime, which is actually a good thing, because, its audience increases....

MadaraUchiha said:
Nope, I'm just saying One Piece is not as serious as other shounen anime, which is actually a good thing, because, its audience increases....
you want oda to kill peeps bro?
will you watch one piece, if zoro died?
or usopp beats luffy?

Back