Sasuke from naruto character discussion

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, the last battle was long and tedious...... Yeah, he's Naruto's son, right? Is the manga any good?

i am not reading it bro.
i was about ask them same questions xD i thought you liked naruto xD

Sasuke was a good character up until itachi's death. After that, his character would go through spirals.

Kamikaze said:
Sasuke was a good character up until itachi's death. After that, his character would go through spirals.

Do you dislike his character too?
I don't think I like the sound of that. Not many people tolerate sasuke's behavior after his brother's death/

Sebastian said:
i am not reading it bro.
i was about ask them same questions xD i thought you liked naruto xD

Naruto, as in, the manga or the character? Never liked Naruto the character from the beginning itself.... Was always irritating........

Robin said:
Do you dislike his character too?
I don't think I like the sound of that. Not many people tolerate sasuke's behavior after his brother's death/

I found him kind of annoying after his brother's dead because it didn't make sense how he wanted revenge against the leaf even though his brother wanted to protect it. Especially the fact that he would be punishing the people, at the time, who were in power in konoha that had nothing to do with what happened with itachi (Tsunade and what not).

MadaraUchiha said:
Naruto, as in, the manga or the character? Never liked Naruto the character from the beginning itself.... Was always irritating........

Naruto as the series bro. this is quite tricky ain't it? xD
why didn't you like naruto bro?

Sebastian said:
Naruto as the series bro. this is quite tricky ain't it? xD
why didn't you like naruto bro?

Naruto-->7/10
Naruto Shippuden-->8/10 till the start of war arc
Naruto Shippuden + War arc-->7/10

Well, I didn't like Uzumaki Naruto because, I guess, he was irritating, I didn't like his voice..... I don't know, from the start, I didn't like him......

MadaraUchiha said:
Naruto-->7/10
Naruto Shippuden-->8/10 till the start of war arc
Naruto Shippuden + War arc-->7/10

Well, I didn't like Uzumaki Naruto because, I guess, he was irritating, I didn't like his voice..... I don't know, from the start, I didn't like him......

even though he went through so much difficult stuff my man?
how can you say that?

Sebastian said:
even though he went through so much difficult stuff my man?
how can you say that?

I don't know, am I not allowed to? Look, main characters go through difficult stuff all the time... The point is, you need to make him/her likable, and not irritating..... Every time he says 'I won't give up', my blood pressure increases like hell.....

Kamikaze said:
I found him kind of annoying after his brother's dead because it didn't make sense how he wanted revenge against the leaf even though his brother wanted to protect it. Especially the fact that he would be punishing the people, at the time, who were in power in konoha that had nothing to do with what happened with itachi (Tsunade and what not).

Did you dislike him right from the beginning?
Or did you dislike him after itachi's death?

Robin said:
Did you dislike him right from the beginning?
Or did you dislike him after itachi's death?

After itachi's death. He had a legitimate reason for revenge against itachi. But after all was said and done, his goals became irrational and purely based on emotions rather than being logical. Why would sasuke want to destroy the leaf village when itachi wanted to protect it? (Rhetorical question)

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't know, am I not allowed to? Look, main characters go through difficult stuff all the time... The point is, you need to make him/her likable, and not irritating..... Every time he says 'I won't give up', my blood pressure increases like hell.....

now that last sentence made me laugh like hell xD
that phrase is annoying bro . even luffy's pirate king thing is adorable compared to naruto's declaration. the way they show how difficult naruto's childhood made it hard to dislike naruto bro xD

Kamikaze said:
After itachi's death. He had a legitimate reason for revenge against itachi. But after all was said and done, his goals became irrational and purely based on emotions rather than being logical. Why would sasuke want to destroy the leaf village when itachi wanted to protect it? (Rhetorical question)

For that village, itachi is no hero and that pissed off sasuke when his brother tried everything he can to keep them safe but they just treat him like dirt.
will you stand by and watch that when your loved ones are getting badmouthed?

Sebastian said:
now that last sentence made me laugh like hell xD
that phrase is annoying bro . even luffy's pirate king thing is adorable compared to naruto's declaration. the way they show how difficult naruto's childhood made it hard to dislike naruto bro xD

I do sympathise with him..... The scene where Kushina and Minato are stabbed by Kyuubi's claws while they die protecting Naruto was brilliant.... But, that doesn't mean he is not irritating, at least to me...... Fact is, Luffy hardly uses the phrase 'I'm gonna be the pirate King'.......

MadaraUchiha said:
I do sympathise with him..... The scene where Kushina and Minato are stabbed by Kyuubi's claws while they die protecting Naruto was brilliant.... But, that doesn't mean he is not irritating, at least to me...... Fact is, Luffy hardly uses the phrase 'I'm gonna be the pirate King'.......

come on man!
luffy says that all the time at the end of the episode.

Sebastian said:
come on man!

Well, that's the point..... It's the end of the episode, and it's merely a narration of the preview of the next episode.....

Sebastian said:
come on man!

Well, that's the point..... It's the end of the episode, and it's merely a narration of the preview of the next episode.....

MadaraUchiha said:

you made two posts with the same thing bro xD
but bro, hearing that is boring man xD
don't you agree?

Sebastian said:
you made two posts with the same thing bro xD
but bro, hearing that is boring man xD
don't you agree?

You have the option of closing it or moving on to the next episode, because, it's not necessary to watch it......

Robin said:
For that village, itachi is no hero and that pissed off sasuke when his brother tried everything he can to keep them safe but they just treat him like dirt.
will you stand by and watch that when your loved ones are getting badmouthed?

And itachi still forgave everyone. Regardless of everything that happened with the uchiha and the village, he still wanted to protect the village.

Back