Sasuke from naruto character discussion

S

Sebastian

how many peeps think he is the stupid character here? i don't get much but the way he went with orichimaru and even after finding out the truth about itachi, he still wanted to destroy the village that his brother fought so hard to protect. he is a stupid character in and out. he couldn't even control orichimaru and he doesn't know his limit.

what do you peeps think?
@Sindar @MelloLily @MadaraUchiha @Ace

i agree haha it makes no sense i honestly think that thee story may have been a bit better if he died at naruto's hands after a long battle dunno though that's my own opinion

Sebastian said:
how many peeps think he is the stupid character here? i don't get much but the way he went with orichimaru and even after finding out the truth about itachi, he still wanted to destroy the village that his brother fought so hard to protect. he is a stupid character in and out. he couldn't even control orichimaru and he doesn't know his limit.

what do you peeps think?
@Sindar @MelloLily @MadaraUchiha @Ace

I've always hated Sasuke, ever since the beginning. I only started to appreciate him after the Boruto movie. Watch that movie, and you'll actually start to like Sasuke (shocker for me, he's my number one least favorite, and after that movie, I was like "woah, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I like Sasuke.")

Ace said:
Honestly i have seen boruto but i was VERY disappointed

The movie was okay, it's how Sasuke acts in it that I'm talking about though. That bit right there was good enough for me to actually tolerate Sasuke.

MelloLily said:
I've always hated Sasuke, ever since the beginning. I only started to appreciate him after the Boruto movie. Watch that movie, and you'll actually start to like Sasuke (shocker for me, he's my number one least favorite, and after that movie, I was like "woah, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I like Sasuke.")

i gotta see it then my lady xD
isn't it about naruto's child?

MelloLily said:
Yes. Why do you ask so many questions that are easy to look up on Google?

why would an anime fan want to research something when he can always get an answer from a pretty lady who knows the answer?
xD

Unlike others, I did like him, a bit, till the Gokage arc, but, as silly as it may sound, one of the reasons is that, his fight scenes were, in my opinion, better than Naruto's, but, he kind of ruined his character, after he went on about destroying Konoha, and the world, and then, came back to Naruto's side, and again fought him, and I was like, whatever.........

He is the ultimate rival bro xD
he had to do that to prove that naruto is the best.

Sebastian said:
He is the ultimate rival bro xD
he had to do that to prove that naruto is the best.

You misunderstood me...... What I meant was the ones who directed the battles of Sasuke did well..... Of course, his character development became terrible, especially after the Gokage arc, and the onus lies on Kishimoto...... In my opinion, an antagonist should have a strong characterisation, because that would make the protagonist to become even more stronger, and the movie/anime would become gripping.........

MadaraUchiha said:
You misunderstood me...... What I meant was the ones who directed the battles of Sasuke did well..... Of course, his character development became terrible, especially after the Gokage arc, and the onus lies on Kishimoto..... In my opinion, an antagonist should have a strong characterisation, because that would make the protagonist to become even more stronger, and the movie/anime would become gripping.........

personally how do you think it should be done bro?
do you think it would have been better for sasuke not to learn the truth about itachi?

Sebastian said:
personally how do you think it should be done bro?
do you think it would have been better for sasuke not to learn the truth about itachi?

Nope, if I did, I would have said his character was terrible right from that arc, and not from Gokage arc..... I felt that they could have either made him into a bad guy, or a good guy, but, instead, he became a brat, by saying that he would destroy Konoha, the world, kill leaders ,etc..... Nonetheless, the battles in the Gokage summit arc were good......

MadaraUchiha said:
Nope, if I did, I would have said his character was terrible right from that arc, and not from Gokage arc..... I felt that they could have either made him into a bad guy, or a good guy, but, instead, he became a brat, by saying that he would destroy Konoha, the world, kill leaders ,etc..... Nonetheless, the battles in the Gokage summit arc were good......

they are all long bro.
i don't remember how many episodes it took to take down madara bro x(

Sebastian said:
they are all long bro.
i don't remember how many episodes it took to take down madara bro x(

Sasuke's battle are not long..... They all are 4-5 episodes long, and they all are intense....... Remember Sasuke vs Naruto, Itachi, Gokage, Deidara? They all were good........

MadaraUchiha said:
Sasuke's battle are not long..... They all are 4-5 episodes long, and they all are intense....... Remember Sasuke vs Naruto, Itachi, Gokage, Deidara? They all were good........

i am not talking about just sasuke bro.
i am talking about all the battles in naruto.

Sebastian said:
i am not talking about just sasuke bro.
i am talking about all the battles in naruto.

Almost all the battles in Naruto Shippuden were good, till the war arc...... Heck, even in the war arc, episode 322 was good, and Itachi/Sasuke vs Kabuto was good, to some extent...... But, yeah, after that, it became boring......

MadaraUchiha said:
Almost all the battles in Naruto Shippuden were good, till the war arc...... Heck, even in the war arc, episode 322 was good, and Itachi/Sasuke vs Kabuto was good, to some extent...... But, yeah, after that, it became boring......

it's the last battle bro.
kishimoto must have wanted a good battle that rocks heavens.
you heard of boruto bro?

Sebastian said:
it's the last battle bro.
kishimoto must have wanted a good battle that rocks heavens.
you heard of boruto bro?

Well, the last battle was long and tedious...... Yeah, he's Naruto's son, right? Is the manga any good?

Back