Rules

BlueFog2019 said:
Haha.. i just come in, of course i'll behave nice like a good boy. So you like to cursing?

i curse and received several warnings.
i am trying to tone it down a pitch to keep myself from getting banned permanently and it's very hard.

Angel said:
i curse and received several warnings.
i am trying to tone it down a pitch to keep myself from getting banned permanently and it's very hard.

Hard but it seems like you managed to do it, good

BlueFog2019 said:
Well.. true but i think it Will be more appropriate if i know this hehe..

Wow.. sing, acting and modelling. Those are really cool, especially when you become a big hit

Keep trying Rose girl, sometimes things not went according to our wish but as long as you keep trying you won't have any regret

Poseidon said:
Sometimes i'm tempted to write review for hentai movie. Is this okay now?
i think clara would pass out if you do that.
don't do it. we can always take about it a little.

Poseidon said:
Sometimes i'm tempted to write review for hentai movie. Is this okay now?
This is an anime forum kiddo ><
So, it's not at all allowed here.

Claraviolet said:
This is an anime forum kiddo ><
So, it's not at all allowed here.

I was assumed that hentai is part of anime haha.. but okay if the commander said so then i won't be tempted again

I got questions :

1. This rules.. Is this only applied to member? Or it applied to staff too?
2. Why there is specific rule that we can't rude to staff? What about if the rude one is the staff? We all know that all members are nice, but there is certain staff that tend to went ballistic. I want this rule change

[quote="Silver_Fox" pid='161029' dateline='1570460463']
I got questions :

1. This rules.. Is this only applied to member? Or it applied to staff too?
2. Why there is specific rule that we can't rude to staff? What about if the rude one is the staff? We all know that all members are nice, but there is certain staff that tend to went ballistic. I want this rule change
[/quote]

Please understand that staff can't curse at other users but the same thing can't be said to the other side.
Cursing is allowed here as long as it is not directed towards other users. There are no exceptions whatsoever to this.

Back