Rules

Added the role about merging duplicate threads without notice.
So everyone use search option before posting a thread.

KuranKaname said:
I just read the first page and I was laughing so much. I Wonder where everyone had done
Star_Of_Hope said:
I think we should change the rules a bit. We should modify things as we go and see what fits.
Let's discuss that with the staff first then?

Of course and we would consider normal members opinions as well :D
I don't think we would making any new changes as of yet

I was talking about your interaction with Sebastian. It is lively and that reminds me, he is not coming back, is he?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Of course and we would consider normal members opinions as well :D
I don't think we would making any new changes as of yet
KuranKaname said:
I was talking about your interaction with Sebastian. It is lively and that reminds me, he is not coming back, is he?

I don't think he will.

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Account:[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]1. Do not make more accounts just for the fun of it. [/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]2. We do not tolerate "zero" post accounts. Do not blame us, if you lose your account because of that. We have every right to purge the "zero" post accounts without notifying the users. So, make are to post, at least one post, to secure your account.[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]3. If by chance, your account is lost, notify an admin or a moderator. In this case, you are allowed to create another account and your previous account posts will be merged with your new account.[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]4. Do not use any fake email id, just for the sake of creating an account.[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]5. No two users can have identical usernames and profile pictures, meaning, the same set of syllables or symbols in the same order.[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]6. We will be merging duplicate threads without any notice.[/font][/size][/font]

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Behaviour:[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]1. Treat others with respect. Do not use harsh words when you are addressing someone.[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Examples for 'harsh' words--> Fucker, bitch, cunt, bastard, asshole, etc. The context will also be taken into consideration.[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]2. Sexist, misogynistic, misandrist, racist, fundamentalist, etc., comments will be deleted and the user will be warned not to repeat the same. [/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]2. Rude behavior towards staff is to be avoided. If you have problems with a staff member, notify an admin, so that he/she can resolve that.[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]3. Do not post something that is inappropriate. [/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]4. Repeated threads will be merged without any intimation.[/font][/size][/font]

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Security:[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]1. Do not give out personal information to just anyone.[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]2. You hold the responsibility for your own security. AMF staff members aren't responsible for your security. So, make sure you browse AMF safely and securely.[/font][/size][/font]

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]User groups:[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]1. Do not ask for special permission to get into any user group.[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]2. All the details about user groups are present in "Announcements and Site Updates" section. [/font][/size][/font]

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Advertising:[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]1. Signature advertising isn't allowed in AMF. If you do place links in your signature, we have every right to disable your signature permanently and we can issue a warning or even a ban. So, make sure that you don't place irrelevant links in your signature. However, you can place links within AMF. Links to your favourite threads in AMF, links to your profile, links to your pirate groups, etc.[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]2. Advertising is allowed only in the "Advertising Section", and, that too, only when the requirements are met. That is, you can advertise in the above mentioned section if and only if you have five hundred posts. We have every right to delete your posts or threads, if you fail to follow this. You might also be given a warning or a ban, based on the severity of the offense committed.[/font][/size][/font]

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Banning: [/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]1. AMF staff have every right to ban a user, when he/she violates AMF rules.[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]2. If you are banned, you "can" make another account but your old account will not be merged with your new account.[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]3. Your new account will hold the same rights as that of your old account. Think of it as another chance and do not misuse this right. If it is found that you are using it against us, we have every right to block your Internet Protocol(I.P.) address permanently.[/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]4. This isn't the same when we are dealing with spam accounts. We have every right to purge spam accounts using IP address, without giving any  "chance".[/font][/size][/font]

[font='Open Sans', sans-serif][size=medium][font=Calibri, sans-serif]P.S.: We have every right to change these rules. So, please check this thread from time to time. Also, do not copy these rules for your own sites. Make your own rules for your own sites.[/font][/size][/font]

Hmm... This is important, i need to know these rule things. I come to this place without knowing anything

BlueFog2019 said:
Hmm... This is important, i need to know these rule things. I come to this place without knowing anything

you wouldn't have any trouble at all.
unlike me, i never saw you curse in your posts, not even once. you will never get into any trouble here.

Angel said:
you wouldn't have any trouble at all.
unlike me, i never saw you curse in your posts, not even once. you will never get into any trouble here.

Haha.. i just come in, of course i'll behave nice like a good boy. So you like to cursing?

BlueFog2019 said:

It's pretty basic stuff.
I'm sure that you won't violate any of them

blackrose said:
It's pretty basic stuff.
I'm sure that you won't violate any of them

Umm... Who knows. But that Clara girl is taking her time to write this, so it's a good thing if i stop by and taking my time to read it

BlueFog2019 said:
Umm... Who knows. But that Clara girl is taking her time to write this, so it's a good thing if i stop by and taking my time to read it

Yeah the clara girl lol
She's like one of the founders of this forum...this is her dream really
Not here much but when she is she works her butt of for it
That's nice of you

blackrose said:
Yeah the clara girl lol
She's like one of the founders of this forum...this is her dream really
Not here much but when she is she works her butt of for it
That's nice of you

Really.. that is very nice, i'll support her dream as well then. Having a dream and actually put it into action is hard things

BlueFog2019 said:

I've never really read them they are all the same as every other site, just use common sense and you wont have any problems.

Risk said:
I've never really read them they are all the same as every other site, just use common sense and you wont have any problems.

Well.. true but i think it Will be more appropriate if i know this hehe..

Wow.. sing, acting and modelling. Those are really cool, especially when you become a big hit

Back