Rule for posting in old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star_Of_Hope said:
Do we have this anywhere else?
We might be a small forum but still we need to follow things.

What are you even talking about. What does that have to do with this?

BurnsyCEO said:
What are you even talking about. What does that have to do with this?

Well, does other forums allow these duplicate threads?
If so, can consider them otherwise there is no point to it

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, does other forums allow these duplicate threads?
If so, can consider them otherwise there is no point to it

I'm only apart of one other forum so I don't know how common it is but they ban people for bumping old threads which is why I find it so weird that it is allowed here.

I know but its just such a bigger site they don't have time to waste explaining to each individual what rule they broke but I'm not suggesting we ban people here.

I mean I don't mind some old threads but the ones you said are the main ones I'm against.

I suppose we can do that.
Risk said:
I know but its just such a bigger site they don't have time to waste explaining to each individual what rule they broke but I'm not suggesting we ban people here.

I mean I don't mind some old threads but the ones you said are the main ones I'm against.

We will be locking all the polls, recommendations threads for group watch. Well, we will be locking the feedback threads as well.
I hope it should be good enough like BurnsyCEO suggested above.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I suppose we can do that.

We will be locking all the polls, recommendations threads for group watch. Well, we will be locking the feedback threads as well.
I hope it should be good enough like BurnsyCEO suggested above.

Sounds good, thanks.

I completely disagree with this suggestion. Thread necromancy is one of the most useful ways to increase activity on forums. I know this for a fact after having administrated forums and studied online communities for several years.

Elvis said:
I completely disagree with this suggestion. Thread necromancy is one of the most useful ways to increase activity on forums. I know this for a fact after having administrated forums and studied online communities for several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back