Role Play

Albert Newton said:
:problem::problem: ...........did u just say....ev** marines...!!? ...u're sure gonna get it hard....u evil pirate...!!... :whaat:
Yes I did! :full: You people are corrupt :p
You can't stop us. Pirates are free! :angel:

Shaurya said:
Albert Newton said:
:problem::problem: ...........did u just say....ev** marines...!!? ...u're sure gonna get it hard....u evil pirate...!!... :whaat:

well.....im gonna ....stop you...!! .....well....after i get the devil fruit...maybe..

Albert Newton said:
Shaurya said:
Albert Newton said:

well.....im gonna ....stop you...!! .....well....after i get the devil fruit...maybe..

All the best..........

@[Claraviolet] no cheating okay???

you 150+ post count and still you 20000+ bounty??? @[Shaurya] clara is not being fair with us,you too increase your bounty and by many weapons

smoker said:

you 150+ post count and still you 20000+ bounty??? @[Shaurya] clara is not being fair with us,you too increase your bounty and by many weapons

It's impossible to modify newpoints :) Her threads her popular.So for every reply, she gets some points :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
smoker said:

It's impossible to modify newpoints :) Her threads her popular.So for every reply, she gets some points :D

if you say so I will believe her

smoker said:

It is because she made all the threads in the games section >. <

Back