Role Play

soap said:
@[Claraviolet] if we need to leave the crew we need to pay 5000 to captain but we get only 150 when we join? this isn't fair.

money is difficult to earn here -_-
It is a cruel world out there :p
But you're right. We should probably lower it to 2000$
Also, do you want to leave my team? :what2: Just kidding :p

Shaurya said:
soap said:
@[Claraviolet] if we need to leave the crew we need to pay 5000 to captain but we get only 150 when we join? this isn't fair.

money is difficult to earn here -_-
It is a cruel world out there :p
But you're right. We should probably lower it to 2000$
Also, do you want to leave my team? :what2: Just kidding :p

no,I wanted monitor rpg but clara told me participate in it :)

TheRealOne said:
Is this that marines vs pirate stuff? No one from my team is here. But I can solo.

No. We're pirates. Of course you can solo .You've got a logia fruit :mad: I've been saving for a long time to buy that T.T

Shaurya said:
TheRealOne said:
Is this that marines vs pirate stuff? No one from my team is here. But I can solo.

No. We're pirates. Of course you can solo .You've got a logia fruit :mad: I've been saving for a long time to buy that T.T

What about haki :|

smoker said:
count monkey D. Luffy out of this

he is not online most of the time...he is coming online when i force him to,so lets count him out
Oi! Oi! Don't just count him out T.T We only have like 5 pirates right now. If you and Luffy leave, how will we fight those evil marines? :mad:

Shaurya said:
smoker said:

he is not online most of the time...he is coming online when i force him to,so lets count him out
Oi! Oi! Don't just count him out T.T We only have like 5 pirates right now. If you and Luffy leave, how will we fight those evil marines? :mad:

I'm in ur crew but luffy can't join us,he have low bounty and he is not online enough to play

smoker said:
I'm in ur crew but luffy can't join us,he have low bounty and he is not online enough to play
Even so he adds one more member to our crew. So I wanna count him :sleepy:

Shaurya said:
smoker said:

:problem::problem: ...........did u just say....ev** marines...!!? ...u're sure gonna get it hard....u evil pirate...!!... :whaat:

Shaurya said:
smoker said:
Even so he adds one more member to our crew. So I wanna count him :sleepy:
Do you remember the fact that I am a part of your crew?

Back