Role Play

Shaurya

Yo everyone!

We're gonna start the role play section soon. Before that, members with more than 10000$ cannot participate in the role play. So if you want to participate, you need to donate your extra points to members who have less than 10000$.

You can be a pirate or you can be a marine. To start the role play, you need a ship, food and weapons. You can buy them from the 'shop' section. Each user can only buy 1 devil fruit.
Pirates can recruit members. You can post a thread like 'Join my crew [Name of the person]'. If he/she agrees to join your crew, you will have to pay him/her 150$ and make them a part of your crew. If he/she refuses, you will have to fight. Both the parties will have 24 hours to earn more points and buy more weapons. After 24 hours, you will compare your weapons and the person with more weapons and power will win the battle. Now the winner will recruit the loser by giving him/her 50$.
Now if there is a person who has lost the battle but still does not want to join the opponent's crew, he/she will have to give the opponent all his/her money to be free. To invite a member to join your crew you should have enough space in your ship.
People who have devil fruits and wanted posters are considered more powerful. A crew with more than 7 members should have a pirate flag. You can also form pirate treaties. You can take the help of another crew to defeat your opponent and the members of the opponent's crew will be split equally between the two allied crews. If you are a part of a crew and wishes to leave, you will have to pay your captain 500$ All the members of the crew can donate their points to the captain when they want to buy a bigger ship. Or you can donate your money to another member of your crew so that he/she can buy a devil fruit.
When a new member arrives, you can request him/her to join your crew. Or you can just invite your friends here to increase the number of people in your crew.

Now we talk about the marines. Marines can attack any pirate crew and you won't be given the 24 hour time period to buy more weapons. You will just compare your weapons and power. If the marine wins, you will become his/her captive. You will have to pay the marine 100$ to be free again. Until you pay the fine, you won't be allowed to play role play. If the marine loses, he/she will pay you 1000$ to become free again. Marines can only attack one pirate crew every three days.
Marines can attack other marines and recruit them in your crew too. Unlike pirates they won't have the 24 hour time period to prepare for the battle. The weaker marine must join the stronger marines crew. Pirates can't attack marines.

Also, you can only challenge the members who have agreed to play the role play. The members who don't want to lose their 10000+ points will be allowed to do so. But you won't be allowed to participate in the role play.

Now all the people who are willing to participate in the role play, donate all your extra points and post a reply to this thread. The slot machine will not be enabled again. You will have to earn your points.Now my fellow pirates, let the journey begin! :cheers:
P.S. Don't start buying anything from the shop if you have more than 10000$

Masterpiece said:
I bought the whole shop :evilgrin:
You had more than 10000 points when you started buying -_-
I already told you that you have to donate your extra points T.T

Masterpiece said:
Lol I bought it for fun :blush:
I know. You should have read all the rules before buying all that stuff. Now you clearly have an advantage over others. Many others don't have enough points to buy them and the battle would be unfair >. <

Shaurya said:
Masterpiece said:
Lol I bought it for fun :blush:
I know. You should have read all the rules before buying all that stuff. Now you clearly have an advantage over others. Many others don't have enough
points to buy them and the battle would be unfair.

Alright,here's my solution. I will get banned from RP for a week,meanwhile they will have time to get points and I will keep my stuff until then.

Masterpiece said:
Alright,here's my solution. I will get banned from RP for a week,meanwhile they will have time to get points and I will keep my stuff until then.
Even if you did that, without the slot machine, it will take others months to buy all the suff you did.So we have another solution. You will have to pay a 10000$ fine to enter the RP section. Even after entering, you will not be able to recruit members for a month. You will take a 50$ fine from the people you defeat and let them go. And you can attack only one pirate per day.

Shaurya said:
Masterpiece said:
Even if you did that, without the slot machine, it will take others months to buy all the suff you did.So we have another solution. You will have to pay a 10000$ fine to enter the RP section. Even after entering, you will not be able to recruit members for a month. You will take a 50$ fine from the people you defeat and let them go. And you can attack only one pirate per day.

Wow that's a hell of a punishment xD
I spent 20k and you say months..perhaps you need to decrease the prices.

Masterpiece said:
Sorry (_ _) But you brought it on yourself @.@
Nope. It would be more fun if you have to work hard to buy things. The slot machine was a bad idea. We wouldn't have introduced the slot machine if we had thought of this plan sooner -_-

Shaurya said:
Masterpiece said:
Sorry (_ _) But you brought it on yourself @.@
Nope. It would be more fun if you have to work hard to buy things. The slot machine was a bad idea. We wouldn't have introduced the slot machine if we had thought of this plan sooner -_-

Oh well,I'm not sure about your solution tho,If I were to wait months to enter I'll lose interest by then..
I also don't have 10k atm...

Masterpiece said:
Oh well,I'm not sure about your solution tho,If I were to wait months to enter I'll lose interest by then..
What can I do. You can't just delete the items you've already bought. That is why I told that you will have to donate the extra points first.
Or may be we can make a rule that you can't use some of the items you've bought and let you play the role playing? That would be better.
Earn the 10k buddy :3

Shaurya said:
Masterpiece said:
What can I do. You can't just delete the items you've already bought. That is why I told that you will have to donate the extra points first.
Or may be we can make a rule that you can't use some of the items you've bought and let you play the role playing? That would be better.
Earn the 10k buddy :3

I just noticed that there is a sell option,so I can sell them,get my money back and donate.

Masterpiece said:
I just noticed that there is a sell option,so I can sell them,get my money back and donate.
Okay. But who are you going to sell them to? The person who buys them will once again have an advantage over others.
So how about this? You can enter the RP as soon as you pay your 10000$ fine. However, you cannot use the Enel's ship for three months, C12 ship for four months and the Logia fruit for five months. You can recruit members and fight battles without using them.

MadaraUchiha said:
So, infinite in the sense, will we have infinite ammunition or will we have to buy repeatedly?
It means that the available 'stock' is infinite. There is a limit to how many items you can buy.

Shaurya said:
Masterpiece said:
Okay. But who are you going to sell them to? The person who buys them will once again have an advantage over others.
So how about this? You can enter the RP as soon as you pay your 10000$ fine. However, you cannot use the Enel's ship for three months, C12 ship for four months and the Logia fruit for five months. You can recruit members and fight battles without using them.

Lol 5 months,I will forget about it until then xP
And fine,I will pay 10k as soon as I get 11k. ( I don't want to end up with 0 points...)

Masterpiece said:
Lol 5 months,I will forget about it until then xP
And fine,I will pay 10k as soon as I get 11k. ( I don't want to end up with 0 points...)
Sorry about that (_ _)
Okay. All the best with earning 11k :p
Don't worry. Just keep calm and earn money :3

Back