Recommendations for november anime

I want to recommend vampire knight for this group watch. It's a good anime anime with vampires, romance, story and art.
What are your recommendations?

Baby steps second season!
I am watching it....so. ^^
If it gets selected, then we can watch from season 1 :p

MadaraUchiha said:
The Devil is a Part-Timer.

didn't it get picked up before? it's already been 5 days. can i post a poll thread for these recommendations?
you could stick it

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='111243' dateline='1540450512']

No it hasn't been picked up before. 
Make one on Monday.
[/quote]

i didn't know that and i saw that anime. it's a long wait to monday but if that's what you want then i will make it on that day.

Angel said:
i didn't know that and i saw that anime. it's a long wait to monday but if that's what you want then i will make it on that day.

We only have three recommendations so far that's why I think it's better to wait.

MadaraUchiha said:
We only have three recommendations so far that's why I think it's better to wait.

but if others won't recommend why would we have to wait for them? i don't want to wait for someone who is not interested after all these days.

Angel said:
but if others won't recommend why would we have to wait for them? i don't want to wait for someone who is not interested after all these days.

Maybe they didn't see the thread or they didn't have any recommendation in mind.

MadaraUchiha said:
Maybe they didn't see the thread or they didn't have any recommendation in mind.

i can understand the first reason but the other reason is hard to understand and easy to ignore.
we could use the recommendations that we have

I would like to see a poll posted soon but I agree with Madarauciha that the recommendations we have are far too less.
I don't mind waiting couple of more days

I'll recommend Busou renkin. I don't mind rewatching it and I think it's a cool underrated anime.[font=Verdana, Arial]Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis instead.[/font]

BurnsyCEO said:
I'll recommend Busou renkin. I don't mind rewatching it and I think it's a cool underrated anime.

It's in my watch list too man
I want to watch it but never had the time to pick it up.

blackrose said:
So what exactly is the anime of the month thing? Curious

I once mentioned this site was very inactive because people watch different shows so someone else came up with the idea that everyone watches one anime together and we can have discussions together for it. Anime is decided by recommendations and then voted on. It's completely optional.

BurnsyCEO said:
I once mentioned this site was very inactive because people watch different shows so someone else came up with the idea that everyone watches one anime together and we can have discussions together for it. Anime is decided by recommendations and then voted on. It's completely optional.

Oh that sounds cool. Great idea and thanks for the info

i can post the poll if you want me to. there aren't very less anime and the less anime we have the higher the chances of mine getting picked up. @nameless will you vote for mine?

Back