Recommendations for november anime

Angel said:
@nameless will you vote for mine?

Yeah post it if you want. I'll list the options here, don't forget to post all of them:
Banana Fish
Vampire Knight
The Devil is a Part-Timer
Baby Steps
Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis

BurnsyCEO said:
I'll recommend Busou renkin. I don't mind rewatching it and I think it's a cool underrated anime.[font=Verdana, Arial]Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis instead.[/font]

Tbh you could have recommended the other one. I think almost everyone here has watched Bahamut.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah post it if you want. I'll list the options here, don't forget to post all of them:
Banana Fish
Vampire Knight
Baby Steps

Tbh you could have recommended the other one. I think almost everyone here has watched Bahamut.

She already made the poll :D
https://animemangaforum.com/thread-16694.html
I am going to stick that thread in anime section.

MadaraUchiha said:
Banana Fish
Vampire Knight
Baby Steps

i made the thread and i am not stupid to miss the options or post a thread, missing a few options. i read the thread, before taking down the recommendations and making a new thread with them.

Angel said:
i can post the poll if you want me to. there aren't very less anime and the less anime we have the higher the chances of mine getting picked up. @nameless will you vote for mine?

I have recommended an anime this time and it's my all-time favorite anime. I can't vote for your anime this time, Angel. If I vote now, will you ever vote for mine some other time?

Nameless said:
I have recommended an anime this time and it's my all-time favorite anime. I can't vote for your anime this time, Angel. If I vote now, will you ever vote for mine some other time?

That is not how it works here, Nameless.
We are doing this for fun and it's not a trade.

MadaraUchiha said:
You completed season 1 though right?

I don't remember but I believe that is the case.
I am not sure about the story as of now. If I pick this up, I will have to start from the beginning.

I wonder what would win and who would participate. I am sorry star but I don't want her to get upset again.
She was upset for the group watch anime.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't remember but I believe that is the case.
I am not sure about the story as of now. If I pick this up, I will have to start from the beginning.

It's a simple enough story and like, really really really fun so nothing wrong with that.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's a simple enough story and like, really really really fun so nothing wrong with that.

I see.
I will remember that. After completing voice 2 drama, I would probably look it up.
Everyone is watching that in my family and I can't choose something else.

Back