Recommend an anime for April 2018

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Well we need a poll and then we need some time to finalize.
So it's better to get started with recommendations.
Please be noted that we would close the recommendation window after 5 days.
So, please recommend the anime that you would like everyone to watch before March 26th, 10.00 AM IST.

Recommendations after the stipulated time are not considered.
Thank you for your understanding.

I would like to recommend mahou shoujo ore. It's comedy anime and I would like to watch something funny

KuranKaname said:
I would like to recommend mahou shoujo ore. It's comedy anime and I would like to watch something funny

Claraviolet said:
I would like to recommend kemono no souja Erin. Even though it's not a short
series... Is totally worth it.

Erin is 50 episodes long. That's pretty much impossible.
That's 12-13 episodes per week, you know. April is the start of a new season, and there's like 8 sequels that are starting in that month, apart from new anime, plus I'll get quite busy.
It'd be better if we stick to a 12 or 13 episode anime.
And, I'm pretty sure the others you tagged won't be able to watch 50 episodes.

I'll probably only watch it if you guys choose something short and even then if its too far out of my interest I might give it a skip. I'll wait and see what you choose though.

Risk said:
I'll probably only watch it if you guys choose something short and even then if its too far out of my interest I might give it a skip. I'll wait and see what you choose though.

Okay but don't you have anything to recommend?
We could create a poll and see, which anime would be the best to watch, out of all the recommendations.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Okay but don't you have anything to recommend?
We could create a poll and see, which anime would be the best to watch, out of all the recommendations.

Not really, Ill just vote for one of the ones you guys pick.

Since Clara asked for shounen anime, and since we can only do 12 or 13 episodes given the limited time we have, here's my recommendations:
Owari no Seraph
The Devil is a Part-timer
Black Lagoon
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka(or Danmachi)

MadaraUchiha said:
Since Clara asked for shounen anime, and since we can only do 12 or 13 episodes given the limited time we have, here's my recommendations:
Owari no Seraph
Black Lagoon

Black lagoon is anything but shounen. And clara would drop it almost as fast as devilman. Owari no seraph is good. Id also add konosuba as a suggestion.

MadaraUchiha said:
Owari no Seraph
Black Lagoon

I don't really watch anime strictly outside of Dragon Ball Super currently, which'll end this Sunday.
Outside of that, I really only watch the anime that's on TV at the time I watch it (which is quite rare).

TechnicalSuwako said:
I don't really watch anime strictly outside of Dragon Ball Super currently, which'll end this Sunday.
Outside of that, I really only watch the anime that's on TV at the time I watch it (which is quite rare).

I mean if that show is too much for her theres no use trying to accommodate her. She should learn to deal with it.

Will you be able to watch the anime with us? If not, it's fine as it gets busy with real life sometimes..
. Most of the time :D

i would like to recommend yuri no ice and i hope this one would get selected. it's not a shonen ai or yaoi anime

Back