Reborn: House of revenge

Blackangel said:
sure i will do that
thank you so much for recommending it to me.

Cool
Also let me know what you think of her backstory..it's pretty sad but she is really wreaking havoc now

Blackrose said:
Cool
Also let me know what you think of her backstory..it's pretty sad but she is really wreaking havoc now
that's good to know
and i think everyone deserves happiness after all the sadness.

Blackangel said:
that's good to know
and i think everyone deserves happiness after all the sadness.

That's a belief that we share hun
I really do wish it to be this way for everyone

Blackrose said:
That's a belief that we share hun
I really do wish it to be this way for everyone
yes but it's not always possible
i really this manga 10 years when i loved you the most. it's so sad and i was crying in every chapter.

Blackangel said:
yes but it's not always possible
i really this manga 10 years when i loved you the most. it's so sad and i was crying in every chapter.

yep so true unfortunately
I see..will add it to my list but not looking for sad stuff atm

Blackrose said:
yep so true unfortunately
I see..will add it to my list but not looking for sad stuff atm
no please don't add it
you are not going to like it and it's got intense things in it. you won't be comfortable reading it

Blackangel said:
no please don't add it
you are not going to like it and it's got intense things in it. you won't be comfortable reading it

Okay hun
Won't add it then but please you also stay away from sad stuff..it might make your depression worst

Blackrose said:
Okay hun
Won't add it then but please you also stay away from sad stuff..it might make your depression worst
but i like sad beginnings and happy endings in manga note than anything.
it's like my preferred genre

Blackangel said:
yes they are
and they don't leave behind a bad taste for us

Yeah I agree
I don't like sad endings at all
I mean I don't mind sad pieces in between the story but it should have a happy ending

Blackrose said:
Yeah I agree
I don't like sad endings at all
I mean I don't mind sad pieces in between the story but it should have a happy ending
then it's just like me
i prefer to have the sad parts at the beginning or at the middle of the story.

Blackangel said:
then it's just like me
i prefer to have the sad parts at the beginning or at the middle of the story.

Yep i prefer it that way to
I really don't like sad endings..it is like the producer leaves you without closure lol

Blackrose said:
Yep i prefer it that way to
I really don't like sad endings..it is like the producer leaves you without closure lol
you are right
and i never liked wolf's rain because of the same reason and i have cleared out everything and i will be waiting for your replies

Blackangel said:
you are right
and i never liked wolf's rain because of the same reason and i have cleared out everything and i will be waiting for your replies

Awesome will pm before replying again then

RomanceLover93 said:
Seems a bit generic. Is there a good character to relate to?

It was progressing pretty nicely for me until my app crashed and now I don't know what's going on lol
There are many awesome characters...been a while though so can't remember the names

She's truly doing according to how the name implies. Reborn: The 'house of revenge. Its not good taking laws into oyr hands, but circumstances st times led us taking revenge, when the wrong is too much, and no one comes to fight for us in a justifiable way.

Back