Reborn: House of revenge

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
I found this manga on the web comics app..It is a really interesting manga and no it's not romance.
It's basically this girl who has been wronged being given another chance to right what has been done to her and I assure you, she most definitely is taking revenge for everything done to her. I'm only at chapter 8 so far but it really does have me wanting to read more and more.
@ace you might like this
@angel , @bluefog2019 and @nameless
reborn-house-of-revenge-25031.jpg

blackrose said:
I found this manga on the web comics app..It is a really interesting manga and no it's not romance.
It's basically this girl who has been wronged being given another chance to right what has been done to her and I assure you, she most definitely is taking revenge for everything done to her. I'm only at chapter 8 so far but it really does have me wanting to read more and more.
@ace you might like this
@angel , @bluefog2019 and @nameless
reborn-house-of-revenge-25031.jpg

The girl on the front looks good. Is it completed?

BlueFog2019 said:
Why don't you make review about what you read so we all know what is this manga all about, good idea right

Good idea but I gave the basics of it
I try not to add to much info to spoil the story for anyone interested in it

So I thought that this wasn't a romance thing but turns out it is..still though the story is pretty good.
Just a heads up, (spoiler) there's a chapter in here about a dress, man is it long and drawn out

Interesting man. You could have recommended it for group read manga. If you recommend it and then make a poll, your recommendation would be in

Demon_skeith said:
sounds like my kind of series, any chance of an anime?

Glad to hear that
I haven't looked into that so I'm not sure
If you find one though, let me know
So far all that I know is it's an ongoing manga

So it's ongoing and updated every few days so far...this really has me wondering if I should sto reading and go to sleep at night lol
@blackangel if you want check this out

Back