Reborn: House of revenge

Wow this thing sure does take it's time updating
Well finally got an update and I must say that this story is indeed unfolding quite nicely
Not liking the way that guy is hiding his identity from An ran though and I'm pretty sure she's gona be pissed when she finds out

[quote="Blackrose" pid='139212' dateline='1558665424']

Hmmm 
Glad that you like it
I'm not sure if it would make it for group read though
[/quote]

It doesn't hurt to try man.
I don't get why no one is taking these group watch and group read seriously. We won't be having them in this month too

Lucifer said:
It doesn't hurt to try man.
I don't get why no one is taking these group watch and group read seriously. We won't be having them in this month too

Well firstly nothing really that great is chosen and then most people drop it or don't care to discuss so it's kinda becoming less popular
Gotta do something to spice it up a bit if u know what I mean

I just love the outfits in this manga. I know I said it before but the art on the dresses here are so lovely and they never cease to amaze.
Being able to wear something like these would be a dream come true for any girl I swear

Still following this and loving it...kinda slow sometimes but the art is still nice and also I am still loving the dresses in this. Here's a new one for you @blackangel

jVddN3B.png

Blackrose said:
Still following this and loving it...kinda slow sometimes but the art is still nice and also I am still loving the dresses in this. Here's a new one for you @blackangel

jVddN3B.png
that art looks good
but why is she wearing a mask? is that a halloween party?

Blackangel said:
that art looks good
but why is she wearing a mask? is that a halloween party?

She's hiding her identity and it's kinda a thing between her and the guy she likes

Blackrose said:
She's hiding her identity and it's kinda a thing between her and the guy she likes
that's so interesting
i better check it out when i get time and i haven't been reading anything

Blackangel said:
that's so interesting
i better check it out when i get time and i haven't been reading anything

it really is and it's funny to. I hope that you will like it if you do

Back