Reading new HxH together

Nel said:

Point is, by the beginning of the series Ace had neither ambitions nor means to become the pirate king, so he wasn't a competition for Luffy ^^/ If Oda didn't want to deal with that potential competition all he needed to do was to store Ace away on Moby Dick and be done with him, no need to kill the guy.

Sindar said:
Point is, by the beginning of the series Ace had neither ambitions nor means to become the pirate king, so he wasn't a competition for Luffy ^^/ If Oda didn't want to deal with that potential competition all he needed to do was to store Ace away on Moby Dick and be done with him, no need to kill the guy.

I thought it would be great to see the brothers competing.

I have dropped this after reading the first 30 chapters.
To many breaks and too much story in one chapter. How many of you are reading? I watched the anime. So from, where should I start reading this manga?

KuranKaname said:
I have dropped this after reading the first 30 chapters.
To many breaks and too much story in one chapter. How many of you are reading? I watched the anime. So from, where should I start reading this manga?
Too much story in one chapter, that is like a compliment, isn't it? : D

I believe chapter 340 is new material, not sure though.

Sindar said:
Too much story in one chapter, that is like a compliment, isn't it? : D

I believe chapter 340 is new material, not sure though.

It is but it made my eyes worse and now I am wearing think glasses. Thinking of getting contacts but don't have enough money.

I will think of picking it up but I am not going to say that with confidence as I don't want my eyes to get worse

Ah, I see. The HxH pages are often hard to read, that is true. Walls of text, difficult fonts, small letters, you name it. Quality scanlations let you zoom in pretty well, that is often the best way to read it.

Sindar said:
Ah, I see. The HxH pages are often hard to read, that is true. Walls of text, difficult fonts, small letters, you name it. Quality scanlations let you zoom in pretty well, that is often the best way to read it.

Let me take a wild guess. You wear glasses too. What are the scanalations that you recommend? I use mangapark

I never started this, but I heard it is one of the big mangas, and animes of course. Is it gonna be good if I liked One Piece and Naruto?

I'm new to reading anime, I found Hunter X, where a user here posted it in the topics above. It will be kind if someone will share a link where I can read about it.

Sincerem said:
I'm new to reading anime, I found Hunter X, where a user here posted it in the topics above. It will be kind if someone will share a link where I can read about it.

Thanks a lot dear. I went through the HxH story through the link you sent. Its simply what I'm looking for. The chapters are way too long, about 390 chapters to cover. I'll settle down reading it during my spare time.

Back