Rate the last anime you have watched in a scale of 10

[quote="Kaynil" pid='208795' dateline='1595335872']
Thanks.
Yes.  I watched all the seasons available on Netflix Au and the movie. 
  :cheers:
[/quote]

I see
That's great. Most of the people are drifting away from anime. So, it's nice to see you still watching anime, Kaynil :D

Kaguya-hime no Monogatari, or Tale of Princess Kaguya. 9/10.

It has an ethereal and other-wordly sense that I don't find in a lot of anime, not even in Spirited Away, and the film itself is absolutely beautiful.

The original Dragonball, 8/10 - love the tone, humor and the slightly more dated quality of it adds to it's charm, IMO.

gemxtria said:
I just finished Nobunagun. 6/10. A high school girl with a big ass gun fighting monsters

I was sure you would give it a higher rating.
Don't you like action anime like Akame GA kill? I have heard a lot about this anime before

Just finished Skull-Face Bookseller Honda-San. It was pretty much over before I knew it, but I'll still give it an 8, because it's one of the few pure comedy anime I've watched that I actually *really* liked.

HannahCN said:
Just finished Skull-Face Bookseller Honda-San. It was pretty much over before I knew it, but I'll still give it an 8, because it's one of the few pure comedy anime I've watched that I actually *really* liked.

lol that's great
then i am going to watch it as well. and i have been looking for comedy anime these days

Higurashi no naku koro ni Gou. I'll give it a 9.4 which is probably a lot higher than it deserves but I loved it. Check out my review.

Someone recommended me castlevania, I just finished watching it yesterday. It was well scripted and adventure kind of a series. I would give it a 8.5 out of 10 stars.

I'll rate Evangelion 7.5/10, i watched it only 15 minutes over at YouTube. With the little time i spent around it, i really satisfied my curiosity even if i didn't get enough derivative from it cos of the low minutes i spent around it. But it was satisfying to me.

Sincerem said:
I'll rate Evangelion 7.5/10, i watched it only 15 minutes over at YouTube. With the little time i spent around it, i really satisfied my curiosity even if i didn't get enough derivative from it cos of the low minutes i spent around it. But it was satisfying to me.

The last Anime which I watched was Justice League which I would rate at least 8/10. How I know that I really enjoy a particular Anime is if I get to watch it more than once which I did with JL.

10 Tokio Reavers, it is a masterpiece of emotions, but I guess it's because I read the manga. It's a fun little anime on japanese teen gangs that shows the real face of those misunderstood teens.

Yes, I have watched the full movie. Here's that fight scene.
[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back